After I stopped returning her calls, this is what happened

[quote=“the chief”]You fuckin namby pamby city kids.
A. Nobody said the girl wouldn’t also be in a world of shit.
and
2. You’re tellin me that if you caught your girlfriend (pretend it’s pre-Mrs. Jablowme) (oh yeah, and pretend you actually had a girlfriend before Mrs. Jablowme) flagrenting in the delecto with some…defenseman (to add insult to injury), you’d just tell him, “Hey, nice work, see you around, bub.”???

Come on, man…I might have been born at night, but I wasn’t fuckin born last night…[/quote]
City kid? If I had been, there wouldn’t have been so much pig shit in the air.

Your metaphor’s all messed up.
It’s road hockey.
She’s the goalie.
There’s a bunch of other goalies and nets.
There’s no teams, no wing-men. Just a bunch of puckheads looking to score.
When the ball bounces your way, you take a shot.
If you want to stand in the crease and play defense, great. Just don’t go looking to score elsewhere.
And if some guy is bearing down on ‘your’ net wearing one of these…

…have a talk with your tender. Cause if your goalie’s worth laying down in front of a slap shot for, that guy isn’t likely the only boner out there looking to play deke and hide the puck. But sticking the guy after the goalie passes him the puck and flashes the red light to guide him in??? That’s offside.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Well, she blew your flute and you always have to pay the piper… If you are being hunted by her brave local boyfriend and his 6 best friends then you need to move, change jobs and stop frequenting the clubs you usually go to. Tell your friends you are being hunted and not to give out your phone number to strangers. They’ll either hit you at the clubs, your house (she knows where you live) or work/school.

The police aren’t going to protect you, you can’t buy a gun, pepper spray doesn’t work in the wind and rainy days. If they hit you it’ll be with motorcycle locks and baseball bats, beer bottles. No one will intervene to stop them if you are attacked. If they catch you in broad daylight you’ll have a crowd of open mouth people watch your beat down quietly. There might be some grainy coverage on a CCTV camera. You are responsible for your safety. Run, keep moving and don’t let them grab or pin you. I’d tell you to start carrying a large steak knife with rubber bands around the handle for grip, a heavy cane etc. but you probably don’t know how to fight with a knife or cane so don’t carry anything that can be used against you. Run Forrest!

She has lost face. She believes that you are telling people how easy she is and she has lost it. Don’t talk about her, don’t call her. Bar girls go through a cycle of acceptance and rejection. She hooked up with you, smoked your lizard, hung out with you and your friends- then you dropped her. Now she needs to somehow get her self esteem back… :roflmao: You’ve rejected her and this somehow reinforces her negative self-image. Rather than be reflective she’ll lash out and try to control the situation.

The boyfriend will have everything to gain from kicking your ass. He has righted a wrong for a woman, he’ll look tough in the eyes of his friends and they’ll feel stronger kinship for each other in doing you, he’ll seem to have more power and control with in his circle of friends/ the club scene etc., he’ll be seen as protecting Taiwanese people from foreigners, and he’ll get to tap THAT at the end of the night. Hell come to think of it. I might beat you up. :ponder:

Lay low for a while. If you see her at a club and she is rallying troops-beat it. Time will heal old wounds-just try not to get any new ones. Good Luck![/quote]I wish I would have written this! Classic post! :notworthy:

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“the chief”]You fuckin namby pamby city kids.
A. Nobody said the girl wouldn’t also be in a world of shit.
and
2. You’re tellin me that if you caught your girlfriend (pretend it’s pre-Mrs. Jablowme) (oh yeah, and pretend you actually had a girlfriend before Mrs. Jablowme) flagrenting in the delecto with some…defenseman (to add insult to injury), you’d just tell him, “Hey, nice work, see you around, bub.”???

Come on, man…I might have been born at night, but I wasn’t fuckin born last night…[/quote]
City kid? If I had been, there wouldn’t have been so much pig shit in the air.

Your metaphor’s all messed up.
It’s road hockey.
She’s the goalie.
There’s a bunch of other goalies and nets.
There’s no teams, no wing-men. Just a bunch of puckheads looking to score.
When the ball bounces your way, you take a shot.
If you want to stand in the crease and play defense, great. Just don’t go looking to score elsewhere.
And if some guy is bearing down on ‘your’ net wearing one of these…

…have a talk with your tender. Cause if your goalie’s worth laying down in front of a slap shot for, that guy isn’t likely the only boner out there looking to play deke and hide the puck. But sticking the guy after the goalie passes him the puck and flashes the red light to guide him in??? That’s offside.[/quote]

Isn’t that what I said???

CAR!!!

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“the chief”]What the fuck do you think would happen to you back home if you banged some other dude’s girlfriend?
What, because it’s Taiwan, you’re supposed to be exempt from the consequences of your scumbag antics?[/quote]
I never understand that reaction.
Girl’s got a guy.
Girl bangs another guy.
First guy gets pissed at the second.
Huh? :eh:
First guy’s got a reason to be pissed off at the girl, not the guy she banged on the side.[/quote]
I never understood it, either. But I’ve been on the recieving end (seeing as how I’m SUCH hot shit with ALL the laydeez) in Scotland, England, France, Germany, Italy, and right here in sweet ole civilization its own self. Men are weird. Men wanting their hole are weirder.
Again, to the OP. Watch your back. He IS gunning for you, one way or the other. I’d LIKE to tell you this will all be over and forgotten with a handshake, a beer and a jovial round of pats on the back. But more likely it’ll be a late-night trip to the ER for stitches and a cast.

Bang her girlfriend… or her boyfriend’s other girlfriend…

What a disappointment. I read the title and expected to hear some good psycho-xiaojie stories – ranting, raving, throwing things, endless phone calls, threats of suicide, kicking, punching, pulling hair, destroying personal property, but apparently there hasn’t been any of that (unless I missed something). How lame. What a NoooB. Didn’t do any wrong. . . :unamused:

1. Call her, act like you’re really desperately helpless and need her help. That should make her feel better about herself, to the point where she is willing to offer you some pity

2. Record the conversation. Hopefully you will catch her saying “I never told anyone you raped me”, “well I really can’t do much since I was cheating on my bf(or didn’t have a bf at the time)” again. To which you should respond “but he wasn’t your bf then!” or “but you never told me you had a bf!”

3. Play recording to angry bf/accusatory strangers if/when you encounter him/them to clear own name.

[quote=“lupillus”]1. Call her, act like you’re really desperately helpless and need her help. That should make her feel better about herself, to the point where she is willing to offer you some pity

1. Record the conversation. Hopefully you will catch her saying “I never told anyone you raped me”, “well I really can’t do much since I was cheating on my bf(or didn’t have a bf at the time)” again. To which you should respond “but he wasn’t your bf then!” or “but you never told me you had a bf!”

2. Play recording to angry bf/accusatory strangers if/when you encounter him/them to clear own name.[/quote]

3. Poke her again. Get it on tape, her on top and taking all the initiative. Play recording to angry accusatory…
    (Joking!)

I’m kinda giggling at all the Righteous Indignation of some commentators. Like you NEVER went out at some time in your past, got drunk, took some girl home that you’d just met and shagged her? Woke up in the morning feeling like shite and realized that you weren’t up for a life-time commitment with said ship in the night?

No, really. You guys are cracking me up! :roflmao:

I don’t know about others, but I don’t feel indignation. Indigestion maybe, but. . . I’m just not shocked when some guy in Taiwan screws a local girl that he just met, dumps her and it doesn’t turn out well. Not casting judgment, and I confess I speak from limited experience, but it’s my understanding that datem, dickem and dumpem is more likely to result in trouble here than in the West.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]it’s my understanding that datem, dickem and dumpem is more likely to result in trouble here than in the West.[/quote]I completely agree with this. However, I’ve always known it to be “[color=#FF0000]belonging to the Four Fs Club[/color]”. Perhaps that’s just an exclusive Marine term. Anyway, there seems to be an expectation from Taiwanese women that one roll in the hay constitutes a steady relationship. In fact, based on some posts I’ve read even a kiss after a single date qualifies as a boyfriend girlfriend expectations in their minds. When it doesn’t work out to their expectations and loss of face occurs…watch out!

[quote=“jimipresley”]I’m kinda giggling at all the Righteous Indignation of some commentators. Like you NEVER went out at some time in your past, got drunk, took some girl home that you’d just met and shagged her? Woke up in the morning feeling like shite and realized that you weren’t up for a life-time commitment with said ship in the night?

No, really. You guys are cracking me up! :roflmao:[/quote]

You’re forgiven on the grounds that you aren’t a native speaker, and you ain’t all that bright to start out with.

I don’t see any Righteous Indignation, just people reacting to the OP’s (apparent) wide-eyed ingenuous amazement that his actions might have actual consequence.

Usually (in the West at least) that “not up for a life-time commitment with said ship in the night” feeling is mutual!

Here in the wan, though, even holding hands can be interpreted as being in a steady relationship! Hence the PXJ stories.

Thanks again for all the help guys, it looks like the best answers so far were, record a conversation with her and me about the situation ( unless she sticks by her lie ), but at that point I can sue her for defamation of character or a false accusation as my friends have heard this rumor already.

I don’t think I will bang her and get it on tap as I think I could end up in a world of trouble on that one.

Keep the ideas coming please.

It’s a criminal offense to record people’s conversation without their consent. Bad idea.

Sure, you shouldn’t secretly record a conversation other people are having without their knowledge, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.

AFAIK, Taiwanese law does not require consent from both parties in a conversation for recordings to be admissible as evidence, provided that the person who made the recording was an active participant of the conversation.

Not if you are having the conversation. It’s only illegal if you are listening on someone else’s conversation.
Suing for defamation. Now THAT’s a bad idea.

Find her boyfirend and communicate with him greek style

Sure, you shouldn’t secretly record a conversation other people are having without their knowledge, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.

AFAIK, Taiwanese law does not require consent from both parties in a conversation for recordings to be admissible as evidence, provided that the person who made the recording was an active participant of the conversation.[/quote]
There is a loophole to that law in Taiwan

Yes it is admissible if you are protecting a legal right and your actions are in proportion to the legal interest you are trying to protect. But even though it is admissible, it can still be a criminal invasion of privacy and the OP may have a tough time proving the she defamed him in the he said she did. He doesn’t really have any evidence that she in fact spread this story and a recording is going to be open to interpretation. I still don’t think this is a good idea. It’s risky at best and unethical.