After the Name Change This Index Got Boring

I’m talking about scooters and utility trucks these days, where are the glory days of the Vrroom! Vrroom!

room? I say we petition a recall and bring back the old name. This place is too tame.

In that light I post this:
:nsfw:
img205.imageshack.us/img205/2426 … atimc1.jpg

Hi Bubba, “Vroom, vroom” was alright but the new name’s more descriptive – better for newcomers maybe.

The glory days won’t have gone away, if you carry on posting stuff like your US trip thread.

Sorry, had to edit your post though. The whole point of the “NSFW” logo is to give people a choice on what they want appearing on their computers. Very important if someone’s at work. Posting a little “NSFW” sign followed immediately by bottoms and boobies doesn’t cut it, really.

Thanks again Joe!!!
:blush:

Safe For Church and the Family Picnic:

I really loved that CBR!!!

I agree it Become more boring.

Vroom Vroom was creative in a childish way and Cars and motorbikes is just not creative in a lame way.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]In that light I post this:
:nsfw:
img205.imageshack.us/img205/2426 … atimc1.jpg[/quote]

I might pay more attention to this forum if there’s more of this. :slight_smile:

Yup, me too.

[quote=“Stian”]I agree it Become more boring.

Vroom Vroom was creative in a childish way and Cars and motorbikes is just not creative in a lame way.[/quote]

I love reading your posts, did you say that you have dyslexia in another thread? Are you a non-native English speaker? Your writing style is unique.

:rainbow:
Just to say Wanted knowing before writing Like you did and the style is unique, like Yoda if HE took LsD and Posted on a Forum, which is what I Was doing- but not The drugs. :rainbow:

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”][quote=“Stian”]I agree it Become more boring.

Vroom Vroom was creative in a childish way and Cars and motorbikes is just not creative in a lame way.[/quote]

I love reading your posts, did you say that you have dyslexia in another thread? Are you a non-native English speaker? Your writing style is unique.

Just to say Wanted knowing before writing Like you did and the style is unique, like Yoda if HE took LsD and Posted on a Forum, which is what I Was doing- but not The drugs. :rainbow:

[/quote]

Native English speaker???

Hint:
Check his flag.

[quote=“X3M”][quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”][quote=“Stian”]I agree it Become more boring.

[/quote]

Native English speaker???

Hint:
Check his flag.[/quote]

Hey Chico I don’t care what two adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms–I just don’t swing that way.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]
Are you a non-native English speaker? [/quote]

English is what they speak in western movies right? :wink:

Was strugeling for 10 years in school learning that crap, like I did not have enough problems allready with writing my own language :wall:

That loser who used to ride his bike into 7-11 and brag about vandalizing cars hasn’t been posting much lately…that could be part of it.

Yeah, whatever happened to him? I heard he got scared of the speeding fines and quit riding to pursue a career in independant filmaking-he should PM me about this. :wink:

I heard he went motorcycling in the nude and got strangled when his enormous penis got caught in his drivetrain. Kind of like Isadora Duncan in her Bugatti.
I miss that guy sometimes. Not often but sometimes.