Age gap in some Taiwanese couples and sugar babies

Well, not so you could have sex with it.

1 Like

What if the Ferrari is into that?

It’ll have to find someone else.

1 Like

Oh, like a rule about sleeping with the driver?

Starting to think about the future now that you think you’ve found “the one”?

1 Like

Fair point… but I wouldn’t be buying a human, I would be buying services. Sort of view a little 3 as sort of a lease… again using a not so appropriate analogy to physical objects

While I realize that the sexual slave trade most likely really does exist, this is really not what this topic is about right? And to be clear, I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED in this sort of thing

1 Like

Yeah, to my knowledge, the whole “sugar baby” phenomenon is driven by women who are freely choosing to exchange their time and companionship for money and material items they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford.

If any of them engage in this because of duress, external pressure, or extreme economic hardship, that would obviously be a different story.

2 Likes

Small sample size really, but I think it depends. Some do it to buy a shiny new handbag or phone and some need it just to get by

If I actually decided to pick a little 3 out of my prior potential candidates, I would’ve picked the oldest one (she wouldn’t disclose her actual age, but likely late 30s or early 40s - I’m 50) and wasn’t really into nice, new shiny things

1 Like

You should have asked her why she was interested in such an arrangement.

You should pick at least two and make them compete against each other for your affection

2 Likes

You seem to be having a hard time understanding how this works. This is not a reverse auction. If you’re not willing to pay what a “service provider” is willing to accept, she will continue looking for a buyer who will.

One service provider could care less about your relationship with other service providers so long as you’re paying her what she asks.

This is not like real dating, where there’s an expectation that the girls actually care about you and seek an exclusive attachment.

3 Likes

She wasn’t actually… all of my inquiries were pretty much exploratory. If anyone actually pushed the issue, would’ve been a warning sign and would’ve run

Returning to inappropriate physical object comparisons, I pretty much prefer renting over owning/leasing. When I get a really good rental, then I’ll consider leasing if the terms work out

There are women who enjoy the company of a man but don’t want to be tied down in a committed, traditional relationship. Their motivation for being in an “unconventional” relationship is not financial.

If you think you’ve met one of these women, you might try pursuing that angle first.

2 Likes

LOL… sort of a work in progress. That said, I’m happy to help her out and last time I saw her she said that I gave her too much money.

Problem is that I’m not actually in Taiwan right now…

Basically always keep two sugar babies and fire one each month by having performance reviews, and keep the best one each month. Just like with hiring employees, you should make sure they never get lazy.

Sex with cars and buying/leasing women. This thread is a real winner. :unamused:

5 Likes

You’ve clearly never employed anyone or had a sugar baby. And to be honest, I’m not even convinced you’ve ever had a girlfriend.

2 Likes

The OP brings out the best in Forumosa!

2 Likes

Excuse me while I scrape the muck off my shoes.

2 Likes