Age gap in some Taiwanese couples and sugar babies

Sure.

Dude, this is not a f*cking joke

I might be into it, really depends on the car

1 Like

I couldnā€™t do it, young women are a fucking nuisance to converse with, so companion wise no way, probably sexually inexperienced not bothered.

I donā€™t really like male company that much, I much prefer women around my age to converse with and fuck.

1 Like

1 Like

You forgot clean.

1 Like

You sure about that?

3 Likes

Now I miss my old Pinto.

2 Likes

Actually with a ferrari he would probably have more sex.

2 Likes

Classic.

1 Like

I live in Kaohsiung literally like two blocks away from my apartment are expensive ass luxury cars parked or idling every night and women of the night in tiny dresses smoking cigarettes on their chairs by the river. All hotels too. Pretty sure thereā€™s a significant amount of gang sh*t in that area too, but Iā€™ve never been bothered by anyone as a ghostman.

Thats what people think but I watched a friend with a Ferrari in action in Walnut Creek
The dude is a presentable fellow too , 40s trying to hook up with ladies who are 30s and he has no luck

Itā€™s a myth

1 Like

Many people like driving it, I enjoy driving myself. Nothing to do with women. If anything, I enjoy talking about cars with men more than impressing women.

I feel like sugar baby/daddy relationships are fine if both parties know what they want out the relationship. Some men do enjoy the feeling of taking care of women financially, it makes them happy. Some women enjoy the feeling of a man taking care of them, it makes them happy. Who am I to judge how others enjoy their relationships and use their money.

I looked at video of women talking about it. TBH, I was surprised that many of the women are not all that great looking. You really donā€™t have to be all that attractive to be a sugar baby as I was told.

3 Likes

To each their own. I do find older women easier to talk to. But younger women are more ā€œfunā€. Life is pretty great if youre a young girl, more so if youā€™re attractive. They just have a really fun energy that hasnā€™t been ruined by the realities of life. As they get older, people treat them more like how men are treated or worse.

As for sexual experience, some men enjoy the teaching part.

4 Likes

Yep. Nice cars attract guys who want to take about your car. :wink:

4 Likes

Thats pretty much spot on. I have a nice watch and the only people that ever care are other men who like watches :laughing:

5 Likes

First, the dating and pickup scene in Walnut Creek is pretty boring to begin with, so trying to pull chicks with a car there is kind of like putting your balls in a vice. Physically, you can do it, but youā€™ll wonder what in godā€™s name you were thinking afterwards.

Second, thereā€™s so much wealth in the greater SF Bay Area that trying to impress people with ostentatious displays of wealth is usually going to be counterproductive. The people who really have money tend not to show it off in that way.

4 Likes

This is spot on, but those dudes will swear that the two times they hit a ONS it was because the woman was impressed by their watch.

I call it the ā€œPatek placeboā€. Once you have something expensive that you can show off, youā€™ll credit your ā€œsuccessā€ to it at every opportunity.

2 Likes