Age gap in some Taiwanese couples and sugar babies

That is very true. When I got (leased) an audi in 2005 my sister said “oh then you will get some girls coming on to you”. I said “in walnut creek? an audi is what the rich buy their baby sitters to drive in walnut creek”.

4 Likes

Solution dont wear a watch. I rarely wear one now that i have the time on my iphone.

2 Likes

Now we’re talking about horses? Where will this end?

1 Like

Or wear a watch but don’t mistake it for a pussy magnet.

2 Likes

hey its not all boring here in Walnut Creek OK?

Looks like I gave up on the Bay Area too soon. But even then, he stole his parents’ car. So Bay Area. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hopefully not gerbils.

1 Like

Most people don’t even know about watches. They think 1k is like a nice watch and only know brands like Rolex. They won’t even recognize a Patek.

1 Like

That’s how I distinguish a woman who is worth entertaining versus a woman who isn’t. :sunglasses:

Happens also other places and I now see more ladies with younger guys

1 Like

Old man and young woman: disgusting.
Old woman and young men: progressive.

4 Likes

Older woman with younger man de rigueur in U.K. it seems.
Old men with young girls make :grimacing: so does some the old women I see with young men.

1 Like

Good trend

1 Like

1K is what kind of money? If Taiwan its too cheap and Euro seems too much (a bit of show off to me)

1 Like

I think he means euro.

1 Like

They could be fathers and daughters. Some daughters are very close to their fathers. It is common in Asian culture some daughters holding their fathers’ hands even they are in their 20’s. Sometimes, the girl look younger than her age. I have a friend who is 32 and her boyfriend is 37. Her boyfriend looks like in his 40’s. But, my friend has a baby face. She wears clothes for teenager girls because she is petite and slim. It is hard to find clothes that fit her. So, everyone still thinks she is a College student.

6 Likes

One of my good lonely friends went back east to visit relatives and hooked up with the lonely neighbor

They are dating
They both are white
He’s 75 she’s 36. !!!

Doesn’t only happen in Asia or to Asians only

Oh in case you wondering she’s cute and she’s the one with the money

6 Likes

Some lesser rich Taiwanese men would have SE Asian workers as their sugarbabies.
Had a friend that work as a caregiver for 17K a month, but manage to send home 20K a month for her parents.

4 Likes

I suppose you could call that a side hustle . . . :thinking:

Guy

1 Like

Back hustle? Doggie hustle ?