Agents to help me find a flat for rent?

Hi!

Heard there are some agents who’re specialized in helping foreigners find a place to rent. Does anyone know any, except Tsui Ma Ma??

Thanks

Try searching house agent or apartment agent.

here are a couple:

Mr David Lai 0933723681
Ms Glendy Hao 0932305289

Good luck!

Thanks, i will call them asap!

Why not just use Tsui Mama? Far greater selection. Although I have had agents show me some pretty good places.

BTW–if you need help using Tsui Mama, Chinese etc. I know someone who can help you for a small fee.

Tsui Mama is a great service…especially if you live outside Taipei city. I was looking for an apartment in Lujhou, near San Chong (Taipei County) it was very difficult to get information…. Tsui Mama was very helpful………

http://wiki.forumosa.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tsui_Mama

If you are looking for high-end apartments try mtr.com.tw They worked out great for me.

Tsui Ma Ma is ok…but be sure you have someone who can speak/read chinese. They will give you print-outs of apartment listings, but if you can’t read/speak chinese, it’s impossible for you to contact the apartment owners. It is very cheap and I think it’s even free if you do it online.

We found an apartment agent in Danshuei who speaks pretty good english: His name is Mr.Wu and his phone number is: 0935164968 we’re not sure if he only caters to the Danshuei area, but I’m sure if you phoned him and asked, he could tell you. there is a small fee for the service – 1/2 of whatever you will be paying a month. It’s not bad…you get what you want and it’s less stressful. If you don’t have a scooter, they can take you to a place close to the Danshuei MRT station and you can rent one for about $100nt/hour.

We were very happy with the service and we were able to find a place in only 1 day of looking.

Good Luck,

Carlos

Theres a great Chinese agent in Taichung and surrounding area.Shes fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin.She charges a small fee for the service – 1/2 of whatever you will be paying a month for rent
Call her Judy huanghh
judyhuanghh@yahoo.com.tw

Theres a great Chinese agent in Taichung and surrounding area.Shes fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin.She charges a small fee for the service – 1/2 of whatever you will be paying a month for rent
Call her Judy huanghh
judyhuanghh@yahoo.com.tw

It’s great!!! Judy Huanghh helped :help: me a lots in finding a great flat here in Taichung. She can speak fluent English. She gives a lot of helpful information regarding what things I needed to find a perfect one for me.It was cheap & convenient .