Aggressiveness

I’ve lived in the US more than 25 years and not once have I been asked to exchange contacts from a woman. In Taiwan I get hit up all the time. Do you feel Taiwan women are more aggressive than western woman? Or is my sample size too small to draw a conclusion?

probably the opposite, the larger size of your sample is like a magnet… :liar:

:thumbsdown:

I get hit on by western girls in taiwan much more than taiwan girls in taiwan. Males in taiwan hit on me more than taiwan girls in taiwan.

That can’t be hygienic.

I get hit on by western girls alot in the west and in taiwan. And i get hit on a lot by taiwan guys too. But most of all i get hit on by taiwan girls, they approach me like everyday. Getting kinda sick of it, always getting approached and asked for my number. Maybe its do with my lean physique, 5% body fat and muscle seperation?

It’s probably your excellent command of the English language. Taiwanese chicks dig that shit. :thumbsup:

damn right mate! my english definitely has their pantys wet(when they approach me), i can’t disagree with you on that one ron, but you gotta remember its second place to the old 3% body fat, muscle separation and and lean physique!

Could you tell me a little about your workout regimen?

I want to know how I can lose 2% body fat in an hour and 22 minutes. :neutral:

I have been hit by both Taiwanese women and men, and also had plenty of close calls. I hate how they drive here!

[quote=“zender”]Could you tell me a little about your workout regimen?

I want to know how I can lose 2% body fat in an hour and 22 minutes. :neutral:[/quote]

Cut your forearm off?

Ladeeeez can really separate your muscles, knowotimean? :howyoudoin:

Sorryigotnoideawhatyertalkinbout. Youhittinonme? :astonished: Igotbrowneyes.

[quote=“zender”]Could you tell me a little about your workout regimen?

I want to know how I can lose 2% body fat in an hour and 22 minutes. :neutral:[/quote]
Basically i work out 6 hours a day everyday to get lean. Nothing else is gonna cut it and get those taiwanese girls to APPROACH you! Lean! Thats what they love here, 2% body fat, nothing else is good enough!

2% is ridiculous. You are probably at 15% which is pretty lean already.

2%? Pshaw! I work out 18 hours a day and have negative body fat. Beating them Taiwanese bitches off with a stick, I am.

2%? Pshaw! I work out 18 hours a day and have negative body fat. Beating them Taiwanese bitches off with a stick, I am.[/quote]

Pussy.
My friend SuperLucky works out 27 hours every day, and his head is now the size of a baseball.

You guys are doin it right! Being lean and at very low or negative body fat% is the only way to get taiwanese girls to APPROACH!

[quote=“RickRooney”][quote=“zender”]Could you tell me a little about your workout regimen?

Basically i work out 6 hours a day everyday to get lean. Nothing else is gonna cut it and get those taiwanese girls to APPROACH you! Lean! Thats what they love here, 2% body fat, nothing else is good enough![/quote]

What the hell is the point? That reminds me of the character from ‘Catch 22’ who lies perfectly still, staring at the ceiling, so that he gets really bored and he feels that his life is longer. :laughing:

The point is to get girls so i can big up my ego and boast online about it(and about my minus fat %) on forumosa. I guess anyway, i just learnt from triceratopseses. But i seem to be having more sucess than him at least.

Success is all RELATIVE, Grasshoppper :bow: . Compared to triceratopseses :unamused: , you are RELATIVELY successful with the hot chicks hittin’ on ya. But compared to ME :sunglasses: , you :frowning: are relatively UNsuccessful.

My advice is to not compare yourself :cry: with others, like me :sunglasses: , who are more successful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . I’ve got three females living with me in my apartment :discodance: :discodance: :discodance: .
Can any of you say that? I don’t think so. :no-no:

When I’m abroad i get hit on ALL THE TIME :aiyo: , but when I’m in Taiwan, I get hit on EVEN MORE! :aiyo: :unamused:

Keep cuttin’! :thumbsup:

Hmm. I find it hard to believe that someone with brown eyes an 11.37% body fat’s gettin the laydeeez. :astonished: