Aggressiveness

If i have no success, how am i boasting online about getting taiwan girls?

[quote=“zender”]Success is all RELATIVE, Grasshoppper :bow: . Compared to triceratopseses :unamused: , you are RELATIVELY successful with the hot chicks hittin’ on ya. But compared to ME :sunglasses: , you :frowning: are relatively UNsuccessful.

My advice is to not compare yourself :cry: with others, like me :sunglasses: , who are more successful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . I’ve got three females living with me in my apartment :discodance: :discodance: :discodance: .
Can any of you say that? I don’t think so. :no-no:

When I’m abroad I get hit on ALL THE TIME :aiyo: , but when I’m in Taiwan, I get hit on EVEN MORE! :aiyo: :unamused:

Keep cuttin’! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Congrats! We all need something inspirational to aim for.

If I have no success, how am i boasting online about getting taiwan girls?[/quote]

Well you were boasting about the western girls and taiwanese dudes who hit on you. Obviously not the taiwanese girls as they dont approach you, but they do me, don’t be jelly yo!

:hand: Stop tryin’ to hit on me. It’s embarrassin’. :unamused:

[quote=“triceratopses”]

If I have no success, how am i boasting online about getting taiwan girls?[/quote]

Mirrors?

Walnut Creek , Saturday night. Two hot late teen/ early twenties girls sitting outside a yogurt shop. Truck with two late teen/ early twenties guys inside ,while parked in traffic eyeballs the two girls. One leans out the window.

"HEY , WHATS YOUR SNAPCHAT " he shouts.

she yells back her snapchat.

They drive off and the two girls giggle at each other.

That’s how the middle class young’uns do it in the Bay Area nowadays.

:hand: Stop tryin’ to hit on me. It’s embarrassin’. :unamused:[/quote]

As if! I don’t want no 11% d00d. Add 30% and you have a chance, a minuscule chance with Ermintrude, Mr Muscle Separation.

Playin’ hard to get is just another way of hittin’ on me. :no-no:

Ask Tommy. It’s the same as if you were leanin’ out yer pickup yellin’ , “WHAT’S YER SNAPCHAT, ZENDER?”

In case anyone out there wants to snapchat me, my username is whydoallthegirlskeephittinonme

[quote=“tommy525”]Walnut Creek , Saturday night. Two hot late teen/ early twenties girls sitting outside a yogurt shop. Truck with two late teen/ early twenties guys inside ,while parked in traffic eyeballs the two girls. One leans out the window.

"HEY , WHATS YOUR SNAPCHAT " he shouts.

she yells back her snapchat.

They drive off and the two girls giggle at each other.

That’s how the middle class young’uns do it in the Bay Area nowadays.[/quote]

Hahah I remember the first time a guy asked for my facebook instead of my number. Super weird moment for me after being in a relationship for 3 years. My how the world had changed!

A guy’s got to date you for three years before you friend him on Facebook? :aiyo:

Nobody plays hard to get better than you!

[quote=“zender”]A guy’s got to date you for three years before you friend him on Facebook? :aiyo:

Nobody plays hard to get better than you![/quote]

Crackin’ me up over here, Zender! And no, I’m not hittin’ on you. :liar:

[quote=“zender”]A guy’s got to date you for three years before you friend him on Facebook? :aiyo:

Nobody plays hard to get better than you![/quote]
They appreciate it more when they have to work for it :discodance:

And if you’ve never seen my facebook page (and I’m sorry, but, you probably never will) it’s maaaaaaaagical.

Just kidding.

Well you were boasting about the western girls and taiwanese dudes who hit on you. Obviously not the taiwanese girls as they dont approach you, but they do me, don’t be jelly yo![/quote]

Right, because talking about a minuscule portion of the population hitting on you while stating the vast majority doesn’t is clearly boasting.

This forum goes off on a line of tangents I feel

Is this a commercial or do I sense a bit of cockiness?

5% isn’t that hard, mine is also 5%, don’t be too happy :laughing:

How does it feel to get hit on by Taiwanese guys? They only eye me but never have the guts to approach me.

You must be a friendly person :roflmao:

:offtopic:

This thread is about aggressiveness! :bluemad:

This thread is about aggressiveness! :bluemad:[/quote]

SHUT UP! WHO ASKED YOU? :fume: :fume: :fume:

This thread is about aggressiveness! :bluemad:[/quote]

SHUT UP! WHO ASKED YOU? :fume: :fume: :fume:[/quote]

Er … :blush:

I don’t even know what my body fat percentage is. :cry: I don’t even know whether I should cut or, er, what’s the opposite of cutting!!! :astonished: Er … paste!! Should I be pasting!!! And women want to be snatchchapped now!!! :aiyo: I’ve always tried my best to avoid that!! Is this why I only get hit on by sickly field animals?

I blame 50 shades of grey.