AI Image Generators (Craiyon, DALL E, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion)

I wonder if it generates better results than DALL-E for people and faces.

a sunny day on the streets of Taipei

variations of 2:

should’ve done more variations, it’s a bit weird:

The real/full Dalle gives amazing face results as long as there’s not multiple people in one image

The Midjourney beta only gives you 25 total interactions with the system, sadly

1 Like

a photo of a beautiful girl in a red dress standing alone in a future Taiwanese bar

higher res 1:

could do some variations to fix the missing arm…

1 Like

it’s missing the mark on these:

a white great pyrenees is frustrated while learning to read chinese

a white great pyrenees is in a classroom learning chinese

I think Dalle would be able to handle weird stuff like this

1 Like

a bride’s date with death

3 Likes

Great detail.

drone photo of an abandoned futuristic city

lame.

let’s try

drone photo of an abandoned futuristic metropolis with tall buildings and a crumbling highway interchange with abandoned cars and vegetation

higher res of a variation

not great still

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be getting the futuristic part at all.

yeah. maybe:

photo of an abandoned metropolis with many tall futuristic buildings, photo taken while standing on a crumbling highway with an abandoned car and vegetation

good detail tho grainy. and it missed the car. with enough tries you can probably get it better. it’s certainly less creative than Dalle.

at max resolution it’s somehow worse…

1 Like

Maybe if you added “alien” you’d get something more futuristic looking? :thinking:

good idea.

I probably don’t have many requests left so I’ll move on to something new. Taking suggestions…
I’m thinking a close-up of a face + something

EDIT: it just told me I’ve run out ha

I’m back! Just created a new Discord account, cause the one I was using was for biz anyways. You can try joining with this link:

“cookie monster dressed as a cowboy, standing in an old west saloon, with a bar and people playing cards at tables. realistic render”

Again, I think Dalle would capture more of this correctly, but the detail is good

1 Like

side view of an interdimensional portal standing in the center, with a dark and scary city on its left, and a colorful and beautiful futuristic city on the right

top right has promise!
variations:

the problem is that more realistic looking, detailed images get noisy

3 Likes

Not necessarily a problem. Makes them look more like paintings.

/imagine prompt:https://s.mj.run/qyJMubFP5Fo side view of an interdimensional portal standing in the center, with a dark and scary city on the left, and a colorful and beautiful futuristic city on the right. digital art. trending on artstation. split view

try again with:

https://s.mj.run/qyJMubFP5Fo vertical split view, with a dark and scary city on the left side, and a colorful and beautiful futuristic city on the right side. in the center is a side view of an interdimensional portal. digital art

it’s not understanding lol

1 Like

a pool table where the balls are planets, the table surface is grass, and the pockets are lakes. isometric view with a black space background

a billiards table with a surface made of grass, and billiard balls made of planets. black space background. isometric view. highly detailed. digital art render

would love to see what (the real) Dalle would do with this…

2 Likes

a beautiful woman walks down the street in front of Taipei 101 during sunset. she casts a shadow. street level view

2 Likes

the pope as a gangsta rapper. pope hat has bling. half-length portrait. vivid style realistic photo

/imagine prompt:half-length portrait of the pope as a gangsta rapper, wearing a tall pope hat and lots of bling. vivid style realistic photo. bokeh.

half-length portrait of the old pope as a gangsta rapper, wearing a tall pope hat and lots of bling. realistic photo. blurred background. tattoos. diamonds. gold teeth.

lol

1 Like