Air asia philippines

2 adults, return $8k. just need to leave before chinese new year, we return to Taiwan in the middle of it for 800nt each.

in case anyone is still trying to escape the mad rush.

What are you trying to say here? Are you selling tickets?

I’m saying if you need to escape like me, that’s one place that is still cheap to fly to. i was just shocked that we paid 800 from manilla to taipei.

To Manila or Clark? I booked with Cebu for the week after CNY and go Taipei-Manila-Palawan for roughly 7500.

Sorry, clark of course. but we found flights from clark to other places in the country pretty easy as well.

we are going taipei-clark-cebu(week stay)-palawan(week+ stay)-cebu-clark-taipei for about $12,000nt for 2 people. thoguh i guess with each airport visit you get that nice little fee at the end, so that adds up if hoping around.

where you going in palawan? if you have been there before, know any good vans/trucks with driver for hire to do custom trips? last time we went we stayed in and around the city and rented motorbikes for day trips, so havent been around other parts of the island yet. I want to go south, but i am not sure how remote they mean by remote. You been anywhere south?

Field’s Avenue

I’m not sure if I can do this with my AirAsia tickets, but I also bought 2 roundtrip seats from TPE to Clark, but it turns out we’re only going to use the TPE to Clark leg (and fly back another day on Cebu Pacific). If we’re able to change names and travel dates, I’d be willing to give those Clark to TPE tickets to whomever for the price of a SBUX mocha :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pingdong”]Sorry, clark of course. but we found flights from clark to other places in the country pretty easy as well.

we are going taipei-clark-cebu(week stay)-palawan(week+ stay)-cebu-clark-taipei for about $12,000nt for 2 people. thoguh i guess with each airport visit you get that nice little fee at the end, so that adds up if hoping around.

where you going in palawan? if you have been there before, know any good vans/trucks with driver for hire to do custom trips? last time we went we stayed in and around the city and rented motorbikes for day trips, so havent been around other parts of the island yet. I want to go south, but I am not sure how remote they mean by remote. You been anywhere south?[/quote]

you can visit davao and the nearby island of samal (Pearl Farm beach is the most popular). or you can also visit cagayan de oro city and drop by camiguin island. but davao is much much safer. not really remote, just not a lot of tourists unlike in the north. population in davao is around 1.5 M.

Is that just for air-fare? where can I find this deal?

Is that just for air-fare? where can I find this deal?[/quote]

http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/default.aspx

Yes, just airfare. Booking the flights seperately turned out to be cheaper than booking to Puerto Princesa from Taipei.

Safer? we were planning on avoiding the whole area over there, call it “SE”.