AIT an embassy afterall

火虎一弄,發現原來 AIT ait.org.tw/ 就是大使館!
We disable stylesheets in Firefox (Iceweasel), to reveal that AIT is indeed the U.S. Embassy!
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … 2f9174afad

come again?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … 2f9174afad

hehe , little known secret im certain :sunglasses:

DUDE! DUDE! I seen it! RIGHT THERE on the INTERWEB! So it MUST be true! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Didn’t the American Embassy become the AIT after the yanks handed all their military stuff over to Taiwan in the 1970’s?

yes and all the officers have to resign from the foreign service before they can work there. And then when they get reposted they miraculously get rehired :slight_smile:

Its an embassy in everything BUT name. Just like Taiwan, its a country in everything but name as well. So essentially we have a “fake” embassy in a “fake” country :slight_smile:

It handles the affairs on behalf of the US govt.

I wish i had not lost the passport i had issued by the US embassy in TAiwan. Thats a collectors item im sure.

And I also have a passport issued by the US embassy in HongKong. Now thats another collectible im sure.

Please do not refer to us as Yanks. Thats not becoming. Please use our full name please

Yankee Doodle ! Thank you.

(we love doodling , we will doodle you)

and the yanks, err yankee doodles didnt leave behind shit. They flew all their phantoms the heck outa the rock ok? They didnt leave nuthing behind.

[quote=“tommy525”]yes and all the officers have to resign from the foreign service before they can work there. And then when they get reposted they miraculously get rehired :slight_smile:

[/quote]
SOP. BTW it’s called deputation.

[quote=“divea”][quote=“tommy525”]yes and all the officers have to resign from the foreign service before they can work there. And then when they get reposted they miraculously get rehired :slight_smile:

[/quote]
SOP. BTW it’s called deputation.[/quote]

tanks. what the heck do i know , i flunked the foreign service exam like twice , ouch.

[quote=“tommy525”][quote=“divea”][quote=“tommy525”]yes and all the officers have to resign from the foreign service before they can work there. And then when they get reposted they miraculously get rehired :slight_smile:

[/quote]
SOP. BTW it’s called deputation.[/quote]

tanks. what the heck do I know , i flunked the foreign service exam like twice , ouch.[/quote]
I wonder why? :laughing:

pluck ! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey i like this dudes comment in the comments section on the OPs facebookey page:

Jason Lo This is the secret everyone knows.
19 hours ago · 1

Please do not refer to us as Yanks. Thats not becoming. Please use our full name please

and the yanks, err yankee doodles didnt leave behind shit. They flew all their phantoms the heck outa the rock ok? They didnt leave nuthing behind.[/quote]
Shee-Yit! Johnny Reb here! Nuthin’ we like better than kickin’ a lil’ yankee ass!

and the yanks, err yankee doodles didnt leave behind shit. They flew all their phantoms the heck outa the rock ok? They didnt leave nuthing behind.[/quote]
Shee-Yit! Johnny Reb here! Nuthin’ we like better than kickin’ a lil’ yankee ass![/quote]

Done deal ! You bring the REBEL YELL and I bring ice cubes and a case of coca cola :slight_smile:

OK, AIT has now fixed their website. Embarrassment removed.

Done deal ! You bring the REBEL YELL and I bring ice cubes and a case of coca cola :slight_smile:[/quote]

Sound good! Throw in a little rum and we’ll see what we can do about liberating Cuba!

Alright now! That’s one spicy Salsa–and in four inch heels, no less! Quiero bailar la Sallllsa!