Alex Jones claims "Machete" movie will incite race war

Actually, he claims the movie was DESIGNED to incite race war in the USA, but that title didn’t fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b6OcO3DoZQ

It’ from Prison Planet, so you know it’s the truth. :roflmao:

I want to see the movie tho

Who’s going to strike first? Perhaps we could use a new Civil War for the 21st century. Get the aggression out of our collective systems so we can focus on
constructive behaviors.

Alex Jones knows stuff. Stuff that nobody else knows.

glad to see he still can’t separate fiction from reality.

hopefully he is the first casualty of the race war.

the collective IQ of the planet will spike once this fuckwit dies, as no one since 9/11 is more responsible for the dumbing down of the planet.

think about all the productivity lost in the last decade as people debated conspiracy theories and other nonsense he put forward. If you could put a dollar figure on that, he might be found to be the biggest reason the economy collapsed a couple of years ago.

I’d like to hear them try to explain what socially responsible effect this film was intended to have, what it was supposed to do to alleviate tensions in that part of the world. Perhaps it will allow some to blow off a bit of steam?

Others will be provoked probably.

Some will see it as a satire of some sort I suppose, though of what I don’t know. It looks flat out racist to me. Not as dangerous as alex jones suggests but still, irresponsible. And the people it insults will pay to see it. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

It is great that art is provocative but it should provoke something positive. I can’t see how this could.

What would have been interesting is a documentary that charts the lives of various illegal immigrants. The difficulties they face, the contributions they make, and yes, the damage some cause.

Anyway, I definitley won’t “pay” a cent to see this film. It’s just not the kind of thing I would care to support.

I don’t take Alex Jones seriously. He is right about a lot of things, but he doesn’t put them in the right context. He promotes dualistic thinking and polarizes people. You cannot fight ego with ego.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]glad to see he still can’t separate fiction from reality.

hopefully he is the first casualty of the race war.

the collective IQ of the planet will spike once this fuckwit dies, as no one since 9/11 is more responsible for the dumbing down of the planet.

think about all the productivity lost in the last decade as people debated conspiracy theories and other nonsense he put forward. If you could put a dollar figure on that, he might be found to be the biggest reason the economy collapsed a couple of years ago.[/quote]

That’s an excellent point. Whenever anyone brings up Alex Jones, my first thought is that trying to start an intelligent conversation with them about anything is probably a waste of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4Fgyqv2wo

I just saw the trailer. It’s fookin perfect. It’s like every whack job anti-immigrant black-UN-helicopter alien-anal-probing believing fools best daydream.

If this movie doesn’t sell border enforcement and and completely screw immigration reform, I don’t know what can. The best part is that it’s released 60 days before the 2010 elections. You can’t buy stupid like this. If you throw in a real nice summer drug war in Mexico, it’s like it’s ordained or something.

Yawn. This movie looks like it should be called Bladesling. The strongest general reaction to anything spawned by Grindhouse crap would be terminal yawning. Possibly gales of laughter. Steven Seagal?!

Color me unimpressed.

The political angle. To a large extent I think some people, Alex Jones included, are projecting their own feelings about illegal immigration onto American society at large. That’s bad extrapolation, something a blowhard like Jones can’t be a stranger to.

Jessica Alba, Don Johnson, Robert DeNiro, Steven Seagal - this movie is a definite rental! I’m not expecting much - it’ll be a kind of Snakes on a Plane! type movie, except with Hispanics. :thumbsup: :cactus:

:laughing: Exactly. Make sure you have plenty of beer and popcorn for this one.