All hail the fish!

WOO HOO! Flounder’s back! Let the stupidity begin!

:banana:

Oh wait, it never really ended, did it? :ponder:

Lets throw doughnuts at Taichung Social club.
Hoof.

Betchya wouldn’t throw 'em at Dr. Zoidberg.

Nah, he lives out in Chingshuei. Or Qingshui, as HE likes to spell it, show off. I’d like to see the man that could hoof a doughnut from Shalu to Chingshuei.

I once carried an open tin of lager from Shalu to Chingshuei without spilling a drop.

I once carried an open tin of lager from Shalu to Chingshuei without spilling a drop.[/quote]

You could have just drank the contents!

(My sig space is as big as yours now, what the feck? I feel like Lois Lanes’ forehead, it’s so roomy!)

I once carried an open tin of lager from Shalu to Chingshuei without spilling a drop.[/quote]

(My sig space is as big as yours now, what the feck? I feel like Lois Lanes’ forehead, it’s so roomy!)[/quote]
Couldn’t. I was already drinking the other one. Plus, I was driving. Things are seldom as simple as they appear.

(My sig space is as big as yours now, what the feck? I feel like Lois Lanes’ forehead, it’s so roomy!)[/quote]
Couldn’t. I was already drinking the other one. Plus, I was driving. Things are seldom as simple as they appear.[/quote]

Love it!

What happened to all the fish?

Mine’s in my pants. What happened to yours?