All I Want For Christmas?

Had the thought of starting a Forumosa Christmas list.

I tend to think with my stomach and the thing I have a hankering for is a big, grissly smoke meat sandwich from Schwartz’s Deli with the biggest kosher dill you’ve ever seen and a can of Cott’s blackcherry. Ahh! Heavenly!

'Tis the season, so feel free to add your own wish to the list.

Good Yule, everyone!

Search the forums! We did this last year.

Bah! Humbug! New Year, new list!

Feliz Navidad, Richard!

I want:

1.) My pair of pro painted ents to arrive.

2.) Kerry “Cocktail” Collins to light up Kansas City for about 60 fantasy football points.

Hmmm. What do I want for Christmas…

1. A bottle of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey.
  2. Some real Italian prosciutto.
  3. The Platinum Edition DVD of “Return of the King”.

Wait a sec… I HAVE THOSE ALREADY! My wife just brought them to me from the US.

Yes!

Time. I’d like more time to drink that beer.

-A few million dollars, no strings attached (so my Christmas break could last much longer than just a week)
-A personal concert put on by Gomez (to make up for missing them finally coming to my hometown this summer by just 2 bloody weeks, after 7 years of devoted fandom)
-A man :wink:

Actually, I’d pass on the first two if Santa brought me the third. :candycane:

I’m not to greedy this year;

1. I want an espresso coffee machine (actually was was out at costco on Tuesday and saved the missus the trouble).
  2. Two slabs of beer from breeze to get me through the holiday season.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]-A few million dollars, no strings attached (so my Christmas break could last much longer than just a week)
-A personal concert put on by Gomez (to make up for missing them finally coming to my hometown this summer by just 2 bloody weeks, after 7 years of devoted fandom)
-A man :wink:

Actually, I’d pass on the first two if Santa brought me the third. :candycane:[/quote]

Come to think of it…I’d be happy if sent me either Ian Ball or Olly Peacock, then I’d have all three covered.

The same thing I didn’t get last year.

i’d like for the government to keep the water on, and realize that some people will actually be wanting to use it on XMAS DAY!

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

it goes off at 7 tomorrow morning

merry hoho

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth. I got them knocked out last year as I saw Mommy kissing that bastard Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe.

[quote=“xtrain_01”]I’d like for the government to keep the water on, and realize that some people will actually be wanting to use it on XMAS DAY!

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

it goes off at 7 tomorrow morning

merry hoho[/quote]

SHIT, you’re joking right? I live in your neck of the woods and we are having a gathering at our place for a christmas dinner. Do you know if this extends to Nankan? And for how long?

Cheers.

Don’t tell me your grandmother got run over by a reindeer.

All I want for Christmas is to be left alone.

I’m tired of being attacked by strangers and co-workers poking fingers into their own cheeks going ‘Merry Christmas cute cute happy’ and seeing kids dressed up like stupid Christmas trees on the front page of the newspaper.

If Christmas is SOOOOOOO important here that I had to wake up at 7am last Saturday to put on a stupid show for already spoilt kids, WHY is today not a holiday…just for goodwill.

AAARRRGGGHHH! Why the need to copy Western traditions? And yes, yes, I know we all take a break during Chinese new year, even though it is not OUR tradition. But OK I will go sit in an empty school for a week…just give me a break NOW.

All I want for Christmas is

1. Gibson SG what a sweet guitar
  2. GNR Use your Illusion DVD
  3. DVD player so I can watch #2

[quote=“Grasshopper”]All I want for Christmas is

1. Gibson SG what a sweet guitar
  2. GNR Use your Illusion DVD
  3. DVD player so I can watch #2[/quote]

Make it the Angus Young Limited Edition SG… but I’d rather have the Gary Moore Gibson Les Paul Signature LE (2001)

P.S. I already have 2 + 3.

[quote=“Battery9”]All I want for Christmas is to be left alone.

I’m tired of being attacked by strangers and co-workers poking fingers into their own cheeks going ‘Merry Christmas cute cute happy’ and seeing kids dressed up like stupid Christmas trees on the front page of the newspaper.

If Christmas is SOOOOOOO important here that I had to wake up at 7am last Saturday to put on a stupid show for already spoilt kids, WHY is today not a holiday…just for goodwill.

AAARRRGGGHHH! Why the need to copy Western traditions? And yes, yes, I know we all take a break during Chinese new year, even though it is not OUR tradition. But OK I will go sit in an empty school for a week…just give me a break NOW.[/quote]

Can I nominate B9 to be this year’s Grinch? :laughing: :bravo: :notworthy:

no joke on the water … can u believe it?

thank the lucky stars the party’s not at our house this year - my buddy’s wondering where 50 people are going to crap and such with no way to flush.

once again, a prayer for water on xmas!!!

All I want for Christmas is the strength to not be a sad ass and post on Forumosa on Christmas day.