All you can eat buffalo wings

My sister took me to this place that’s not far from The Wall, close to a hotel, near Tai Da university. It had all you can eat BBQ ribs, chicken wings, fried chicken for like 399 or something, but I can’t seem to remember the name of the place… begins with a M or something.

Now if there is one thing I miss about back home on an almost constant basis are Buffalo wings in all sorts of different flavors: terriaki, sweet and sour, spicy to suicidal tendencies. I’d love a pitcher (Cnd pitcher) of beer and 40+ of those suckers. Crispy yet gooey from the sauce. Yum.

Alas, so far I’ve found the wings in Taiwan to be soggy and almost inedible. Like snot on a bone.

:saywhat:

It might be that place next to the Ponderosa on Roosevelt road. I forgot the name too.

The place upstairs that used to called “Sundays” but changed their name to…uhh…something else?

That would be my guess.

Duh. Mondays?

I heard they just take the “wing” and throw away the rest of the buffalo. And it’s full of mercury anyway.

Duh. Mondays?[/quote]
Mondays suck.

There was a TV commercial in the States that had buffaloes with wings. I forgot which restaurant if was for. I don’t think it started with an M.

Anyway, I pass by there on the way home tonight. I’ll get the name. If I don’t forget to.

:saywhat:[/quote]

OP, you are one sick bastard.
Dangling a cheap food deal in front of Josefus and then withholding the details, man, that’s like the rack or waterboarding or something…

“all you can eat” Are there four more glorious words in the English language?

Toe, roll one up.

I went down to Gongguan in the name of research for you all (being the charitable sort that I am) and discovered the name is Nassas. Didn’t eat there though… I was in the mood for Madame Jojo’s spicy coconut beef with french bread. Now THAT’S GOOD EATIN’!

[quote=“Funk500”]I went down to Gongguan in the name of research for you all (being the charitable sort that I am) and discovered the name is Nassas. Didn’t eat there though… I was in the mood for Madame Jojo’s spicy coconut beef with french bread. Now THAT’S GOOD EATIN’![/quote]Ditto that. Good eating indeed. And she does a mean Vietnamese coffee too.

Where? Sounds good.

Where? Sounds good.[/quote]There are a few branches. I don’t know whether they’re all as good as the one I went to, which was either the one at:
Roosevelt Rd, Lane 24, Alley 12, no 12
or the one at:
Roosevelt Rd, Lane 24, Alley 24, no 11.

The other two are:
Zhongxiao E Rd, Sec 3, Lane 10, no 16
and
Xinsheng S Rd, Sec 3, No 20-3.

The phone number I have is 02 2368 0254. Don’t know which branch that’s for.

Where? Sounds good.[/quote]
It’s down and across the street from Starbucks by the Gongguan station. Mdme. JoJo’s Vietnamese cuisine.

Edit: I knew I was wasting my time.

Jojo’s?
I thought it was called Madame Jill’s.

Toe, roll one up.[/quote]

Surely thats, ‘Toe, heat the knives.’

My fav 4 are ‘Pub, open all day.’ or, ‘Are you staying tonight?’

[quote=“Josefus”]Jojo’?
I thought it was called Madame Jill’s.[/quote]Yes, it is Madame Jill’s.