Almost got run over

thanks! i will be observant of this rule in future. basicly just get the hell out of the way of these maniacs. and direct swear words they don’t know at them. i guess tracking them down and keying their car is my final option if i end up losing the plot.

Actually you can, and people have been. You need to swear at the person, of course, not just shout “sh*t!!” as you are almost run over.

Actually you can, and people have been. You need to swear at the person, of course, not just shout “sh*t!!” as you are almost run over.[/quote]

Even that can’t always be a safe bet. A friend got sued after shouting “Fuuuuuuck” to the ground after a taxi driver knocked him down from his scooter. I was there and I can swear there was no way to mistake it for a directed insult. Basically my friend was knocked down, didn’t get hurt, got up and, after assessing the heavy damage to his scooter, shouted “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!” looking directly down at the maimed vehicle. The taxi driver, who had stopped, took it as an insult. Once in court, the dashcam audio was produced as proof of the insult (there was no relevant video of that moment, 'cause the camera was still in the taxi, pointing away from us) and an hefty fine was given to the scorned foreigner.

Was the taxi driver sued for being an idiot and knocking your friend down? Ass-backward logic. Idiot drivers should be insulted and made fools of, not protected.