"Almost half of Australia is virgin: study"

Well, New Zealand has a Ninety Mile Beach!
http://z.about.com/d/goaustralia/1/0/_/B/90mbeach.jpg

Interesting URL. I like the ā€˜goaustraliaā€™ bit.

I remember 90-mile beach. Itā€™s in my blog from 1999: Actually a lot of time was spent driving along in the rain but I did get to have a few good times and enjoyed camping out in the wilds - especially the night that I frolicked naked on the roof of the van after drinking a bottle of champagne with a girl I met a few days before. (Hi Babe!) We went up to Cape Reinga and saw the place where the Pacific Ocean meets the Tasman sea (in the rain) and had a little walk on 90mile beach (before it started to rain) We didnā€™t go quad-biking because it was raining but we did dive at the Poor Knights Islands, which was lots of fun.

Didnā€™t meet any virgins in NZ though.

Not a lot of people know this, but the tides go backwards in New Zealand.

Travel costs in Australia are ridiculously prohibitive. Also, thereā€™s the ā€œexoticā€ factor. Of course there are differences between different cities of Australia, but theyā€™re so minor compared with other countries, so people find other cities boring (and letā€™s face it, most Australian cities are boring when you come from Melbourne).

The more remote parts of Australia scare the crap out of me because Iā€™ve met people from those places and theyā€™re freakinā€™ crazy. They really are. Itā€™s like a completely different culture, and one that can be quite hostile to your average suburbanite from Sydney or Melbourne.

Regarding the shortage of Australian men for women, well, Iā€™d say that Australian women donā€™t help their own cause by often being loud, obnoxious, uncooth, fat, beer-swilling slags. Of course, that describes a lot of Australian guys too, but Iā€™m not interested in guys. Iā€™ve known for a long time now that marrying an Australian woman would be a huge ask for me.

Cultural cringe? You betcha.

When I was on the east coast visiting friends I thought it would be a nice jape to bugger on over to Perth to visit my sister and my brother-in-law for a day or two, but it would have cost more than the flight from Taipei to Sydney.

swissinfo.org/eng/news/inter ā€¦ 4000&ty=ti

Apparently, Australian miners, flush with cash, are getting HIV. So they arenā€™t virgins

Well, maybe they were until they met that ladyboy on their Thai holiday?

HG

STOP THE PRESSES !!!

Research shows that many Australians have had oral sex:

news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ā€¦ 61,00.html

Never been to Oz. Had a golden opportunity once to bring some VIPs on a trip around the place on a private jet. They couldnt be bothered to go and I couldnt go on my own. Doggone!!

Was to have been TPE to Darwin in SQ First Class. Then met up by the private jet to bring us to Cairns, visit Ayers Rock, then on to the Great Barrier reef, then on to TAsmania then on to Melbourne and Sydney. Man. I wouldve seen more of OZ then most Aussies it seems.

But then, many Americans have actually not yet gone to visit New York !! But most have been to Vegas it seems.

1 Like

Did you ever get to Darwin or Oz?

Nope

No oneā€™s inviting you to a partyā€¦
:grin: