Already declawed cats?

Can already declawed cats be found in Taiwan? There’s declawed cats in Canada, but I rarely hear about declawed cats in Asia.

PM Maoman.

Aren’t you bringing your cat here?

Are you leaving its claws in Canada?

Thanks Sandman.

Ironman. Yes I am. She was already declawed before I adopted her. I’m just curious about how frequently you hear about declawed cats in Taiwan.

Here’s some info on declawing for you: http://www.declawing.com/

The term declawing sounds like it’s a simple clipping of the cats toenails, but actually the last section of bone is removed from each of the cats toes.

Sofas can’t suffer; cats can. Check out the link for humane alternatives. Please.

Stray Dogs can read – but not very well :wink:
This is great. I’ve got him about ten times today alone (sandmen can read fine but they’re bad at counting).
Been thinking of a way to connect 914 to TpeBob’s plums but I’m at a bit of a loss.

Of course the article you linked to is written by a guy who’s got a business selling vinyl cap for claws. :wink: What else would you expect him to say?

My cats were declawed while they were being spayed. They weren’t moving around too much at that time anyway, so I don’t think the declawing slowed them down much. After a couple days of tender feets, they were fine. :idunno:

Can you declaw a dog? Just interested in that.

You can amputate the end bone of the toes of almost any animal, I would imagine, including humans. Babies would be easier, as they wouldn’t be able to verbalise their pain. :wink:

Reminds me of [url=Circumcision (General Discussion) thread[/url]. :astonished:

You can amputate the end bone of the toes of almost any animal, I would imagine, including humans. Babies would be easier, as they wouldn’t be able to verbalise their pain. :wink:[/quote]

Jesus that’s cruel. Thank you for sharing that.

This is great. I’ve got him about ten times today alone (sandmen can read fine but they’re bad at counting).
Been thinking of a way to connect 914 to TpeBob’s plums but I’m at a bit of a loss.[/quote]

got who about ten times today alone???

sorry i dont get it. what abt TpeBob’s plums?

[quote=“Maoman”]Of course the article you linked to is written by a guy who’s got a business selling vinyl cap for claws. :wink: What else would you expect him to say?

My cats were declawed while they were being spayed. They weren’t moving around too much at that time anyway, so I don’t think the declawing slowed them down much. After a couple days of tender feets, they were fine. :idunno:[/quote]

well it IS an alternative worth trying out though.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Here’s some info on declawing for you: http://www.declawing.com/

The term declawing sounds like it’s a simple clipping of the cats toenails, but actually the last section of bone is removed from each of the cats toes.

Sofas can’t suffer; cats can. Check out the link for humane alternatives. Please.[/quote]

my cat was declawed before i adopted her. i’m not a big fan of declawing.

you COULD i think…not many people do though just because dogs don’t really claw that much. in fact they might bite and bark more than clawing, but you won’t really cut off their mouth. it’s pretty cruel to declaw a cat, not just cutting their fingernails, but more like cutting off their tendons, it can hurt their paws when they walk and also painful for them psychologically, just a traumatic experience for them…can lead to behavioural issues and biting…just imagine how humans feel when they lose their basic defense and feel handicapped or imagine you lost your fingers… :frowning: guess there’s not much point in declawing a dog.

Been thinking of a way to connect 914 to TpeBob’s plums but I’m at a bit of a loss.[/quote]

sorry I don’t get it. what abt TpeBob’s plums?[/quote]

It will get easier when you get here jessccw. You wonder down to Carnegies. It is a very nice spot to escape Taiwan just a little when you feel the need or to get deeper into Taiwan as well I guess. Depends on you.

I have no idea what TpeBob’s plums are and relatively sure I don’t want to know but he will be there to sort it out.

Sandman has an unpaid job at Forumosa ‘getting’ people. I was ‘gotten’ yesterday just the once as far as I know.

You can amputate the end bone of the toes of almost any animal, I would imagine, including humans. Babies would be easier, as they wouldn’t be able to verbalise their pain. :wink:[/quote]

Jesus that’s cruel. Thank you for sharing that.[/quote]

Imagine getting the human baby and cutting the end off of its willie. Now, that would be cruel.

sorry I don’t get it. what abt TpeBob’s plums?[/quote]

It will get easier when you get here jessccw. You wonder down to Carnegies. It is a very nice spot to escape Taiwan just a little when you feel the need or to get deeper into Taiwan as well I guess. Depends on you.

I have no idea what TpeBob’s plums are and relatively sure I don’t want to know but he will be there to sort it out.

Sandman has an unpaid job at Forumosa ‘getting’ people. I was ‘gotten’ yesterday just the once as far as I know.[/quote]

“getting” people? what does that mean?

It means understanding the real thoughts behind their words.