Alternatives to 104 and 1111

I am currently looking for candidates fresh out of school who have decent English and excel skills. I’ve been told that only more experienced Taiwanese will use LinkedIn so won’t have much luck searching for more entry level candidates on LinkedIn.

I have not had much luck with 104 and 1111 mainly because I’m using an HR agency to cover local employees so can’t post under the foreign company name.

Are there any alternatives to these sites that younger folks use? I’m thinking school job boards or school career counselors.

Any other suggestions? What other platforms do young people use?

I imagine most universities are having career fairs about now. You could pick a few likely candidates and contact them directly. Aren’t you in Kaohsiung? Wenzao would be a good place to start…

all the good universities will have a student affairs office that organizes job fairs, internships etc.
you can contact them, or contact the department directly (e.g the accounting department, or finance department) and ask them if they can help send it to their students.
Our company has done so and recruited interns from NCCU in Taipei (by approaching the university directlly)

Thank you that is helpful. I reached out to a university directly today.

2 Likes

Would you hire a fresh high school graduate if they had good excel and English skills?

Unicorns!