America: freedom to fascism

I’m looking forward to seeing this film. Made by the guy who made Trading Places!

View the trailer

No doubt the Usual suspects will say it’s all a conspiracy.

I can’t believe such a facist state like the USA is permitting this film to show to the public. I mean, since it is such a deteriorating wasteland of crime, police brutality, facism, and lost freedom. You’d think omniscient Big Brother would have been all over that one. :unamused:

Seems somebody got audited by the IRS and was a little pissed off.

MMmmm do you wear Levis, use a cell phone? You could be a terrorist in the US.

The Texas Department of Public Safety warn that people with Levi jeans or a nice guy attitude could be terrorists.

Designed to scare the public into thinking they could be targeted at any time by people carrying their driving licenses and wearing Levi jeans.
(We have more chance of being struck by lightning twice in a day than being the victim of a terrorist attack).

So everyone is a terrorist. (meanwhile the borders are wide open.)

Texas Training Pamphlet: ‘Nice Guys’ Who Wear Levis & Travel With Children Likely Terrorists

A Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Law Enforcement pamphlet gives the public characteristics to identify terrorists that include buying baby formula, beer, wearing Levi jeans, carrying identifying documents like a drivers license and traveling with women or children.

infowars.com/articles/ps/tex … e_guys.htm

and

Surely, Cake, the aim of the paper is to highlight the need to avoid stereotypes. Your man hoping to take out a chunk of the US is obviously not going to enter ther country looking like a classic Middle Eastern Hollywood rogue, get it?

HG

Yes and I’m sure they’re arresting every Texan who wears jeans, drinks beer and has a kid. Silly criteria? sure. Mildly annoying? yeah. The end of American freedom as we know it? not quite.

Hmm, Bush wears jeans when he’s on his ranch in Texas . . .

Cake, do the world a favour, get yourself a job which allows you to rope in the jean wearers of Texas.

HG

Doesn’t pretty much every Texan wear Levis?

Surely, Cake, the aim of the paper is to highlight the need to avoid stereotypes. Your man hoping to take out a chunk of the US is obviously not going to enter ther country looking like a classic Middle Eastern Hollywood rogue, get it?

HG[/quote]

This paper is something Hilter would have put out in the 1930s.

So it could be a granny or pregnant women(they target these terrorist suspects now) as the next carlos the Jackel? A dad going to the store buying Levis and baby milk formula for his newborn with his wife in the car?
When was the last time a pregnant woman blew herself up?

The point is, this madness is drummed into the police goons. They are even told to suspect anyone quoting the constitution.

I’ve seen videos where they arrest someone who questions them while they search the car. They find some videos and books they deem threatening to the state. The books, you could find in a library (which they watch now). The police are so dumb they take her in.

So everyone is a terrorist until proven otherwise.
It’s a police state. They are introducing it slowly using stealth.

When the next terror attack is allowed to happen there will be martial law.
All these black ski mask wearing goons will be after the legal guns (like in New Orleans) and they won’t be returned.
Check points everywhere, everyone will be guilty until proven innocent.

[quote=“cake”]This paper is something Hilter would have put out in the 1930s.

So it could be a granny or pregnant women(they target these terrorist suspects now) as the next carlos the Jackel? A dad going to the store buying Levis and baby milk formula for his newborn with his wife in the car?
When was the last time a pregnant woman blew herself up?

The point is, this madness is drummed into the police goons. They are even told to suspect anyone quoting the constitution.

I’ve seen videos where they arrest someone who questions them while they search the car. They find some videos and books they deem threatening to the state. The books, you could find in a library (which they watch now). The police are so dumb they take her in.

So everyone is a terrorist until proven otherwise.
It’s a police state. They are introducing it slowly using stealth.

When the next terror attack is allowed to happen there will be martial law.
All these black ski mask wearing goons will be after the legal guns (like in New Orleans) and they won’t be returned.
Check points everywhere, everyone will be guilty until proven innocent.[/quote]

Whooo boy! No comment necessary.

Go tell that to former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.

And more:

[quote]To complicate the notions of femininity and motherhood, the female bomber’s improvised explosive device (IED) is often disguised under her clothing to make it appear as if she is pregnant and thus beyond suspicion or reproach. Police reports in Turkey have emphasized caution approaching Kurdish women who may appear pregnant; several female PKK fighters disguised themselves this way in order to penetrate crowds of people more effectively and to avoid detection, assuming correctly that they would not be frisked or subjected to intense scrutiny. Israel learned this lesson as well. Hanadi Jaradat, a law student from Jenin who killed 19 civilians in a crowded Haifa restaurant in 2003, wore an explosive belt around her waist in order to feign pregnancy.

Moreover, according to a British security source, “The terrorists know there are sensitivities about making intimate body searches of women, particularly Muslim women, and thus you can see why some groups might be planning to use a female suicide bomber. Hiding explosives in an intimate part of the body means even less chance of detection.” [7] The report said a woman could conceal up to 12 pounds of plastic explosives inside her body. The detonator and other components, which can be hidden in a watch, cell phone, or electrical device, could easily be taken past security checkpoints.[/quote]

Anyway, just because the world’s turned paranoid, doesn’t mean there aren’t people out to kill us all. But watch that crystal meth, cake, it can really fuck you up.

HG

I don’t even drink tea or coffee, never mind touch any illegal substances, so nice try with that.

So some pregnant from new york is going to blow herself up sometime?
Wake up.
You have more chance of being struck by lightening twice on the same day than being a victim of a terror attack.

There is no threat. It’s all hyped up. They need all the fear mongering for their wars and patriot acts.

Did you believe saddam was 45 mins away from nuking europe?

OK now I see, you believe everyone is a potential terrorist.
You obvioulsy support police searches and gun confiscation.
Do you support libraries informing the government about what books you are reading?
Do you support the open borders?
Do you believe downloading music is Terrorism? Like one politician in the US claimed.

Do you support the pan american union?

And your quote about pregnant muslim women?
Er you said the paper was about not targeting streotypes.
So they should leave the pregnant muslim women alone and target the soccer moms?

[quote=“cake”]So some pregnant from new york is going to blow herself up sometime?
Wake up.[/quote]

Those odds are little consolation, I’m sure, to the families that have lost loved ones to terrorist acts.

This was not real?

I’m a bit concerned about the chip implants mentioned in the clip. Will that mean I have to take out my alien one?

So where are all these pregnant women terrorists then?
Are they in “Gitmo” as you call it?

So you would say the same to the Lebanese or Iraqis your government and allies have killed?

What about the 9/11 families that want answers from the government and the truth, not some whitewash?

I never said it wasn’t real.

Take a look at this - the BBCs power of nightmares Introduction:
youtube.com/watch?v=1wW2Sqpd … nightmares

I admit there will be some sort of terror attack in the US within the next few years. There has to be, they’ll need one to justify their attacks on countries around the world.

And check where the bombs came from. It won’t be the middle east it will be straight from the US.
I was wrong. The streotype is balony. It will be some soccer mum or more probably someone like Dick Cheney (but blamed on a dark skinned ‘rag head’).

And the microchips are on the way.
Joke all you like, the aim is a microchipped population.
Already a company in the US Advocates its employees to have microchips inplanted.

That is freedom for you.

In Cake’s case, forget the microchip. That is usually only implanted in pets that owners WANT to find… In his case, a lobotomy might be a more effective method.

But how would the surgeons know if the operation had been successful?

That’s a risk I am willing to take. How about you?

Couldn’t make his arguments any less compelling, that’s for sure.

I would hope the police are suspicious of anyone carrying a gun around in public.

Does it matter whether the government knows what I read or not? Public libraries are government institutions. How can I find something there that the government doesn’t approve of?

I actually do support open borders

Downloading music may not qualify as terrorism but it is still a crime that costs millions.

I’m not really sure where you are going with all of this conspiracy theory rambling. May I suggest at least trying to support your outlandish claims before get you butchered on this thread by the likes of Fred et. al.

Oops, too late.

Anyone who accepts these chips may as well have a lobotomy.
Don’t come crying to me when you have to have your chips inplanted to travel, to work, to shop, etc.
Saying that the old dinosaurs sandman and fred smith may be long gone by then.
You may actually welcome being chipped and think it is cool like those goons in Holland who have chips that enable them to become members of a ‘hip’ nightclub. Wave your arm as you go in and buy your drinks with a turn of the arm.

The sight of these two on tablets would be a sight for sore eyes indeed.

Anyway, your relatives have a lot to look forward to.