America sucks-video

Sure GWB is a scumbag and the US government is hiding alien space craft in Area 54, but really, is there much of a choice? In a world where there will be superpowers, whether you like it or not, who would you choose that superpower be? Russia? Pakistan? Japan?

It`s gotta be someone.

England? France? Germany? :runaway:

England? France? Germany? :runaway:[/quote]

As a superpower England wasn’t too bad to the natives. You should read the book “The Rise and Fall of the British Empire”. Whilst they did some bad things here and there, they were much more benevolent than other superpowers. This was one of the reasons why they were so successful in the first place. Also witness the comparitive success of their ex-colonines compared to Spain, Portugual, Germany and the Netherlands.

The British Empire also ended slavery in every area that was within its immediate control. The US was far less enlightened in this regard.

England? France? Germany? :runaway:[/quote]
Hell, yes, I’d go with England over the USA any day. Are you kidding me? No contest.

But that’s moot, because in many fundamental ways the British Empire has morphed into the American empire anyway, and, as such, the world has been dominated by the anglosphere for almost two centuries.

[quote=“porcelainprincess”]
Hell, yes, I’d go with England over the USA any day. Are you kidding me? No contest.

But that’s moot, because in many fundamental ways the British Empire has morphed into the American empire anyway…[/quote]

:roflmao:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, let me catch my breath…

:roflmao:

This is why I always watched Bob and Doug on SCTV.

Please don’t stop!