American women, American men

Don’t worry, I’m sure in this thread and others, personal observations and experiences do often offend people when discussed. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t share them and talk intelligently about them. Just post but sometimes carry your asbestos suit around just in case :wink:

Welcome to Forumosa and the D&R Forum :slight_smile:

=YC
D&R Moderator[/quote]

thanks for the warm welcome there. Since it’s almost my first time here, run a little introduction myself here. I lived in Taiwan till I graduate from junior high school, then went to a boarding school in the States. Now I am still study in the State (just finish undergrad., starting Ph. D in Cornell in 9 days, or MIT if something unexpect happen).

Phd in what?

Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing specifically

sorry, out of topic here…

I agree 100% Mr. Loretta… I have been fortunate enough to experience many women of many different races, and to me it all equals out. You have your crazy ones and your lovely ones, your independent ones and your dependent ones, etc. etc. etc. (the craziest one I ever had though was not American, but Chinese)

It just happens to be that the one I fell in love with, my wife, is chinese. It could have turned out any way and I could have married an American, Indian, African American, German, Japanese, on and on and on.

Also, I will say this, I do not know many of you so no offense meant, but for the most part, the men I have met here that complain about Western especially American woman either one, have the Asian Sensation going on or two, given the type of man/boy they are they just cannot get a decent woman in their home country.

Like I said no offense, I have’t met many of you. Just my observation.

All types of woman fuck with men, that’s just the way it is…Asian, American, Tenocticlanian, from specific regions named the Caucus mountains …whatever…that brings me to another poiint. Fuck this “Caucasian is a label that means nothing to me” shit…Caucasian does not mean “Someone from the caucus mountains”…you know very well what it means…it’s a word that has been adopted to explain a groupd of people fitting certain characteristics…not unlike Mongoloid, and Negroid. They’re words that, although maybe outdated, have become to mean other things.