Americans are NOT stupid

just retarded :roflmao:
tw.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBklo … re=related

Yup…and these are the people who are about to choose the most important leader in the world in a couple of weeks.

Quite frightening, isn’t it?

Someone give me a new passport, pleeeeaaaase… :doh:

Well the litmus test for this theory is next month. Clearly. What will we get? Four more years of racist monkey clutchers or the voices of reason?

By the way, they also dubbed the original Mad Max!

HG

They should have a short multiple choice test included in the ballot with a few questions like those. Voters who score less than 50% should then have their vote declared null and void.

Bloody hell!

I’ll have to tell the bit about Buddhist monks to the Buddhist monks around here.

I couldn’t even finish most of the video. What’s the main accent of most of the people in the video? Southern. Or at least sounds like it, therefore there’s some biased reporting if I’ve ever seen some. Just playing on that old stereotype :unamused: Second, what kind of journalistic piece is that? What’s the point?

Makes me think that McPalin has a point about those Beltway elites :s

It’s a segment from an Australian sppof news show called CNNNN: The Chasers War Against Everything. It’s Australians reveling in your nation’s more stupid. It was particularly pertinent at the time it went out, soon after your country declared war on everybody. Feel free to come challenge ours. Here’s a hint, in Australia the poles are reversed, you need to go north to find the southerners.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]It’s a segment from an Australian sppof news show called CNNNN: The Chasers War Against Everything. It’s Australians reveling in your nation’s more stupid. It was particularly pertinent at the time it went out, soon after your country declared war on everybody. Feel free to come challenge ours. Here’s a hint, in Australia the poles are reversed, you need to go north to find the southerners.

HG[/quote]

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Been there, done that (see Rick Mercer’s Talking To Americans). Yes, it has long been well-established that Americans are less clever than people in other Western nations, but the most infuriating thing about it is that Americans are more than willing to blabber on all day about things they clearly don’t have a clue about. The last guy typifies this attitude when he says:

“Believe me, I don’t know the answer to this question, but I’m thinking…” To paraphrase: “I’m an American and I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, but shut the fuck up and let me speak.”

One can’t help but be reminded of the Grim Reaper in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life at the end of the film:

Shut up! Shut up, you American.
You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say ‘let me tell you something’ and ‘I just wanna say this’. Well, you’re dead now, so shut up!

What’s the solution? I think Kurtz had it right: Exterminate the brutes.

To be perfectly fair, i do think Americans are way more responsive to a person holding a microphone and pointing a camera. Australian idiots would be indistinguishable from our geniuses as they politely, and embarrassedly waved the film crew away.

HG

[quote=“rousseau”]Been there, done that (see Rick Mercer’s Talking To Americans). Yes, it has long been well-established that Americans are less clever than people in other Western nations, but the most infuriating thing about it is that Americans are more than willing to blabber on all day about things they clearly don’t have a clue about. The last guy typifies this attitude when he says:

“Believe me, I don’t know the answer to this question, but I’m thinking…” To paraphrase: “I’m an American and I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, but shut the fuck up and let me speak.”

One can’t help but be reminded of the Grim Reaper in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life at the end of the film:

Shut up! Shut up, you American.
You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say ‘let me tell you something’ and ‘I just wanna say this’. Well, you’re dead now, so shut up!

What’s the solution? I think Kurtz had it right: Exterminate the brutes.[/quote]

So as I was saying about what’s wrong with the world…

Isn’t that link rather old hat? How much more mundane can the original set-up get?

Those clips are indicative of nothing.

You are participating in a race and overtake the person in second place. What position are you now in?

(Don’t post the answer.)

could you post me the answer? anyway, let me tell YOU about something important. you know there’s this … yadda yadda.
yadda

yadda

yadda

I have met two Americans recently that weren’t stupid! :wink:

Geez, those Canadians can be real bastards! I hate it when they pretend to be clever Americans.

HG

“I’m a little mixed up about the Palestinians and … the Israelis … Which one is throwing the rocks?”

Hah! At least he managed to get the names right.

What a buncha idiots though - Pffft - everybody knows the United Kingdom uses some kind of fake Mickey Mouse money - they print it all inside that big silver golf ball next to the Cindermella castle. I heard they have one in Tokyo too though - they prolly use the Euro Disney for money there.

Vote McCain!!!

the world needs to team up and destroy america… im fucking sick of those motherfuckers dissing canadians, brits, and asians.

Blame Canada!

Well, we’ll know for sure if Americans are stupid or not come November 4.

HG