Americans are NOT stupid

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

“Corey Delaney said he could not remember much of the party.”

I don’t understand? He held a party while his folks were away and it ended up with 500 drunken yobs attacking the police requiring them to call in oodles of reinforcements and a helicopter. He’s not stupid, he’s a a farkin’ L-E-J-E-N-D!

I like the newspaper headline :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I don’t understand? He held a party while his folks were away and it ended up with 500 drunken yobs attacking the police requiring them to call in oodles of reinforcements and a helicopter. He’s not stupid, he’s a a farkin’ L-E-J-E-N-D!

HG[/quote]

:bravo:

Are they friends? They look really really happy together. And they look like the sort of people you would want to be friends with.

/more subtle than it looks.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I don’t understand? He held a party while his folks were away and it ended up with 500 drunken yobs attacking the police requiring them to call in oodles of reinforcements and a helicopter. He’s not stupid, he’s a a farkin’ L-E-J-E-N-D!

HG[/quote]

I am not joking, that is one of the funniest video clips ever. Take off your glasses.
:bravo: :roflmao: Corey IS a legend.

[quote=“KingZog”]

/more subtle than it looks.[/quote]

ha-ha good try but the electrical plugs and sockets don’t look like they are U.S. standard. Also, all the beer bottles look like they are not American beer. Looks like a bunch of Swedes to me. :wink: