Amos' baby girl

Amos and Annie are proud to announce that Tiffani Nikita was born last night at 6:15pm, weighing in at a modest 3150grams. Wife is doing fine, crownies are getting low are I can’t find a cuban cigar cutter anywhere. Pretty happy.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Great news, Amos! Congratulations!

Congrats Amos!

All the best for the lot of you.

Looking forward to ‘wetting the baby’s head’ with a crownie or two as soon as things settle down.

HG

OUTSTANDING! Congratulations! :smiley:

Amos-

well done daddy. Congrats! When she gets bigger we can have a play date while the the parents throw back a few brews :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! Geez, babies seem to be the “in thing” lately. :slight_smile: Got pictures?

Huang Guang Chen wrote [quote]Looking forward to ‘wetting the baby’s head’ with a crownie or two as soon as things settle down. [/quote]

Sharky wrote [quote] well done daddy. Congrats! When she gets bigger we can have a play date while the the parents throw back a few brews[/quote]

They’re two pretty good plans :smiley:

MaPoDoFu wrote [quote]Congratulations!!! Geez, babies seem to be the “in thing” lately. Got pictures?[/quote]

I have mate, but I honestly have no idea how to post them on here.

Nice job. Congratulations!

Congrats, Amos! All the best to you, your wife, and the new addition.

Welcome to this crazy world Miss Tiffany Nikita! May you have a long and wonderful life.

Congratulations to pappa Amos and mama Annie!

Good on you, Amos, and thumbs up to Annie. I hope you’ve got those arrangements for a bit of help at home worked out to your satisfaction.

Thank heaven for little girls. :smiley: Here she is…Miss Tiffani Nikita:

And another. :smiley:

And one more. Good luck Amos…we were up all night with ours last nite. Hungry little beast! :laughing:

Amos, looks like she’s a keeper!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cute baby pictures. Treasure these memories. Congratulations to the Amos clan!

What a wonderful new day! Treasure these moments as they’re gone before you come out of the haze! And 6 monts on my son still doesn’t sleep, so the haze lingers!