Amos' baby girl

Welcome to planet earth, Tiffani :slight_smile:
and congratz to Amos.

ax

Way to go Amos! Miss Universe 2023!

Don’t stop there old man. She will need a couple of little brothers and sisters to play with!

Congratulations, Amos!!!

the best to you Amos. nothing like it!

Nice one AMOS, congratulations. Best wishes to the new family !!

way2go wrote[quote]Way to go Amos! Miss Universe 2023!

Don’t stop there old man. She will need a couple of little brothers and sisters to play with![/quote]Jeez mate, judging by my wife’s labour, I don’t think she"ll let me near her for a while yet :?

[quote=“amos”]way2go wrote[quote]Way to go Amos! Miss Universe 2023!

Don’t stop there old man. She will need a couple of little brothers and sisters to play with![/quote]Jeez mate, judging by my wife’s labour, I don’t think she"ll let me near here for a while yet :?[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve already been threatened. BTW, I’ve still got bruises on by upper arms and shoulders from her clutching me. And she bit the hell out of my hand! :shock:

[quote=“Blueface”]I’ve already been threatened. BTW, I’ve still got bruises on by upper arms and shoulders from her clutching me. And she bit the hell out of my hand!
[/quote]

Now why on earth would Amos’ wife see the need to be biting Blueface’s hand?
Congratulations on your daughter’s birth, Amos. I wish you all the very best.

Congratulations mate! You are a brave man. Bravery has its rewards, eh?

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Blueface”]I’ve already been threatened. BTW, I’ve still got bruises on by upper arms and shoulders from her clutching me. And she bit the hell out of my hand!
[/quote]

Now why on earth would Amos’ wife see the need to be biting Blueface’s hand?
Congratulations on your daughter’s birth, Amos. I wish you all the very best.[/quote]
Talking of new arrivals, Maybe I be the first to welcome you to Forumosa, Sandman. I don’t remember seeing you on here before.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Amos, she’s a doll!!! Congratulations to you and mom, and a warm welcome to the little one.

I’ve just worked out how to post picttures so those who are interested, here’s Tiff at 10 weeks.
one sec

She is beautiful. Why don’t you get her a username so we can all give her some guanxi.

Thanks Fluffy

Amos, I’ve met you several times, and all I can say is, well, she must get her good looks from her momma.

Whaooo, Amos… she’s going to be a heartbreaker, for sure!

Beauty.

What a darling!