Amy Klobuchar 2020

She looks like an interesting option

It sounds like she’s more realistic but IDK how that will work out for the dem voter base. They already got told they’re getting free this and that.

I’d love some free this and that. And throw in a nice wall for good measure!

Another insider.

Trump has already mocked her for spouting the global warming scare talk in a blizzard. Is this pragmatism or just cynicism?

Yew do realize when he says sh8t like that he’s being an ignoramus, yeah?

Sure, whatever.

Is it strange to you that when you talk politics here no one responds the way yer irl friends do?

It’s very early in the race, but I am already tired of candidates making announcements.

I’m expecting fun and frolicing. Side bar: one of the stocks I was recently recommend was a media company that specializes in political ads. They are looking at a big upside from now to 2020.

Fun fact. I served her lunch once, and a week later I got fired.

Oh wait, she’s a dem.

All better.

1 Like

sounds like she’s a bitch to work for…

“I cried. I cried, like, all the time,” said one former staffer.

In the emails seen by BuzzFeed, often sent between 1 and 4 in the morning, Klobuchar regularly berated employees, often in all capital letters, over minor mistakes, misunderstandings, and misplaced commas. Klobuchar, in the emails, which were mostly sent over the past few years, referred to her staff’s work as “the worst in … years,” and “the worst in my life.”

When staffers made mistakes, the emails show, she reamed them out — and sometimes, emails show, threatened to fire them — over threads that included many of their colleagues.

To be fair, most powerful and ambitious people are like that. It’s a high stakes, high pressure game.