An Obamagate master thread

I don’t believe what Trump is saying. I’m sorry. I think it’s a distraction tactic.

You’re obviously entitled to your opinion. But if you believe Trump is wrong about Obama being retired from politics, then your opinion isn’t based on at least one fact.

1 Like

Maybe so. I just don’t feel like Trump has given very good evidence that he isn’t lying.

It’s been almost four years. He’s been running the show and now we find out in an election year almost immediately after Obama makes a political opinion on a tweet? I dunno. I like Trump more than Biden. But I don’t believe this.

I do appreciate your reply though.

1 Like

This thread only makes sense of all the other threads are closed. So…point?

1 Like

I’m not saying that Obama’s running the show. I’m saying that as a former POTUS and behind-the-scenes politician (as are all ex-prez’s), he carries great weight within the Democrat party.

Not saying he’s running the DNC, I’m just saying it’s wrong to think he’s no longer active in the Democrat party.

Sorry. I meant Trump’s running the show…you know as president in the government. If something like this was to happen, how would one man create such an elaborate secret that wouldnt be found out for years and had to be kept from hundreds of people.

Of course Obama’s opinion carries weight. But for me, retired from politics is retired from being an elected official. In the Democrat party, I doubt it’s much more than part time support.

Do I think he’s a card carrying democrat with some weight? Of course!

Do I think he’s involved full time in some wire-tapping conspiracy against the President while he ignores his family? No.

1 Like

One man couldn’t…but a few way up tippy top at the FBI could. Apparently very easily.

1 Like

Except didn’t Trump almost immediately fire the Obama-era FBI director?

Not only that, but he was a Republican.

I dunno. It seems thin to me.

Who? Comey? Not fast enough. Should’ve canned him the day he took office…the usual thing. Comey even said that’s why the FBI did some of the fucked up stuff they did, Trump’s crew had no clue what was going for weeks.

2 Likes

Do you not think that Obama is and will continue to raise money for the party? I think he’s their cash cow.

If “he’s” = he is, then I agree. But if “he’s” = he was, then I have grave and serious doubts. In early 2017, especially.

=he is.

Sorry.

Terrible title…but factual…the actual facts that are finally coming out in the Senate.

1 Like

That means far less than you think it does in DC to those who are appointment.

It’s plausable. I could be clouded by my upbringing on party loyalty. Politics that I’ve personally been involved in require loyalty.

Hindsight is def 2020. Trump was a naif, too trusting to his and the nation’s detriment. He should have fired every Obama appointee possible, especially Comey, and started over. No doubt that will be SOP for every incoming prez from here on out.

1 Like

He did, but not immediately that was after about 5 months of leaks and spies doing all they could to damage his Presidency.

Then within a couple of days Mueller was appointed using a debunked dossier that they knew was junk in Jan 2017.

Mueller in one sense was a shield, so asking why this is coming up so many years later is disingenuous, Mueller was going to indict anyone who released information. He was a cover up artist.

2 Likes

I do. But I don’t think it involves a socalled obamagate scandal against the President.

Believe me, when I read that book, I was like, really? Really?? REALLY? Then the Nunes investigations began and I was like, wow. Really.

Seriously…Carter Page…international mastermind? gtfooh

I don’t really have a counter for this one. So I’m just going to acknowledge it cause I need more knowledge on that matter.

I guess if I have an opportunity, then I should look into it.