And on a rainy day in London town

Video from the Feb 3 protest at the Dannish embassay.
NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK…IMO.

“From The NEFA Foundation, video of the Islamic demonstration in London earlier this month outside the Danish embassy. Absolutely chilling. (Running time 11:23.)”

littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/ … Video&only

Nuts. I wish someone would have had the balls to hold up a big sign with an insulting picture of the “prophet” saying something like:

I CAN INSULT MOHAMMED BECAUSE I’M A EUROPEAN!

Now seriously, who is going to be brave or stupid enough to do that back in Blighty!?!? Especially in Londonistan!! :loco: Then again, Bradford, Leicester, Blackburn, Burnley, the list goes on! I have this nightmare that when I go back to visit family with the Tai Tai next year, Blighty will be under Sharia Law!!

I’m seriously losing it with these clods, my first thought was, where the hell’s the British National Front?

HG

Sadly, some things I’ve read make me think that’s not such a farfetched fear. Because the Islamic birthrate is booming in Europe, some people say Europe will be predominately Muslim by the end of this century.

I’m losing my patience too. I’ve met nice Muslims too (who hasn’t?) but seriously, where are they all at demonstrations like these? In the U.S, whenever the white supremicists have one of their little KKK rallies, they are always severely outnumbered by white people protesting them and holding signs saying “down with racism” and so forth. If the “good” members of a population don’t come out in force when the bad ones raise their ugly heads, you can’t blame the rest of us for not knowing that the good ones even exist.

So where are all of the “nice, peaceful” Muslims in this video? They better come out and show there faces real soon, or they will have no one but themselves to blame when people like myself stop giving a %^$# whether or not they get tortured or shut up in secret prisons for no apparant reason. Inaction is a statement in itself.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I’m seriously losing it with these clods, my first thought was, where the hell’s the British National Front?

HG[/quote]

Enoch Powell should not be associated with the BNF.

Powell was reading Greek by age five, learning it from his mother. At age 70 he began learning his 12th and final language, Hebrew.

Powell’s detractors often assert that he was ‘far-right’, ‘proto-fascist’ or ‘racist’. The first two charges seem to be incorrect in the light of his voting record on most social issues, such as homosexual law reform and the abolition of the death penalty, both liberal reforms which had limited support in the Conservative Party at the time. Although the public tend to support Powell on the issues for which he gained fame, many journalists, commentators and politicians (whom Powell grouped together as the “chattering classes”) are among his detractors, and denounce him as a racist.

Although a strong monetarist, his views were often socially relaxed. He voted for relaxed divorce laws in 1965 on the grounds that two unhappy people should not be forced to maintain their unhappy state. He also voted for relaxed abortion laws, claiming that such actions are on the conscience of the individual, not the government.

There will be a civil war kind of thing happening in the near future if this kind of thing is left to happen in the UK. Resentment is running at an all time high at the moment, both towards the present govenment and between muslims and the rest of the population and this has been outlined by recent riots.

If there is any such uprising then I’ll be sure to go back and help with the effort.

At the risk of being called a racist - and I don’t give a flying fuck if you do - any muslim who shows the slightest hint of showing religious or racial hatred in the UK should be deported immediatley along with his family and any known conatcts and barred from re-entry into the country for life.

It’s about time the British public stood up for themselves against the current goverment and agianst the minority (although I suspect it is a silent majority) of muslims who walk all over this country and it’s people.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]
If there is any such uprising then I’ll be sure to go back and help with the effort.[/quote]

Better stop off in the US and pick up a gun and some ammo before you go…I hear there aren’t that many gunshops in the UK.

They probably won’t work properly, just like all the crap military hardware you try to fob us off with.

We’ll go to Russia for some AK’s, thanks.

They probably won’t work properly, just like all the crap military hardware you try to fob us off with.[/quote]

Hahaha. The IRA never had many problems with their Armalites, did they? And BTW, your fine SA-80 is British-made…what is it? Something like 80% are inoperable?

:roflmao:

There aren’t that many gunshops in Moscow either. :wink:

And from one who is actually living in blighty at the moment…
No sign of a civil war.
Anti extremism is high, but it is coming from both non-muslims and muslims. There have been calls from muslims to arrest those carrying placards threatening or inciting violence. A chap who demonstrated dressed as a suicide bomber ended up making a full appology on national TV, before being sent back to prison for breaking his parole.
Resentment to the government at an all time high? Well first up they are in the middle of a third term which means people are likely to start getting a little restless. Second it is certainly not an ‘all time high’. You seem to forget the counil tax riots, the winter of dicontent, the tories in 96/97.

Perhaps not a racist, but a little melodramatic.

ps Which recent riots?

I suppose it regional violence then? I bet you don’t live in Bradford?
I also mkean that if this continues, the prospective for an uprising or at least nationwide rioting within the next 10 years is quite high. And that’s not my prediction.

And why do you think this is? What comes around goes around.

Say one thing, do the other. It seems that this has been going on for a long time. How many Muslim leaders have been deploring violence and then been filmed, recorded or seen inciting it at mosques not two weeks later?

So?

OK, maybe you have a point here. Not an all time high.

Birmingham. Handsworth, Leeds.

I thought this thread was about The Pogues.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning
The gingerlady by my bed

[quote=“Dangermouse”]

Birmingham. Handsworth, Leeds.[/quote]

Birmingham was a case of resentment between Black and Asian minorities. Asian’s own more businesses and seem to be economically much better off. This has built up resentment and this led to violence when a pirate radio station reported that a black teenager had been raped by a group of asian men. No victim has ever come forward, no evidence of any crime has ever been found. The riots had nowt to do with religion.

The handsworth riots occurred in 1981 and 1985. Hardly recent.

The Leeds riots (and other riots in northern towns) took place in summer 2001, and have not been shown to be about religion. The ususal suspects of economic stagnation, unemployment and the like built up resentment which was sparked into a riot by the arrest of a Bangladeshi man.

Yes we have problems here but a religious based civil war on the horizon is not one of them. Religious tensions are not new to the UK and we need to keep on top of them, however I doubt that this is best done by being melodramatic.

[quote]Hahaha. The IRA never had many problems with their Armalites, did they? And BTW, your fine SA-80 is British-made…what is it? Something like 80% are inoperable?
[/quote]

Just like those Apache helicopters that had to be completely overhauled because they were inoperable in rain, snow and sand. Oh yeah, those F111’s in the early 80’s that had to be sent back because they were all below par and didn’t do what you said they would do. Interesting that half of the money was not refunded.
Oh, and the mortar launchers that had to be scrapped because they were so shite that they blew up half a unit of men on two seperate occasions because they didn’t work properly.

So we have crappy SA80’s. At least we don’t sell them to you.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]
Just like those Apache helicopters that had to be completely overhauled because they were inoperable in rain, snow and sand. Oh yeah, those F111’s in the early 80’s that had to be sent back because they were all below par and didn’t do what you said they would do. Interesting that half of the money was not refunded.
Oh, and the mortar launchers that had to be scrapped because they were so shite that they blew up half a unit of men on two separate occasions because they didn’t work properly.[/quote]

It’s a poor workman who blames his tools.

No one in the world would take them even if you were giving them away.

world.guns.ru/assault/as18-e.htm

:roflmao:

There are actually two stories to this which have been reported. One is where a group of whites apparently beat up an Asian on his way home from a news agents sparking race riots in Birmingham.
The other was as you say.

No, but it had to do with race.

[quote]The handsworth riots occurred in 1981 and 1985. Hardly recent.
[/quote]

Are you aware of what still goes on in Handsworth?

Is it not the duty of the Police and local governments to gloss over the governing factors? The Stanton report published at the time clearly showed religion to be an influencing factor of the Bradford rioting, along with racial hatered but the findings were largely ignored.

Yeah.

So what do you suggest?
Let things go on as they are? France doesn’t have to put up with this kind of nonsense. Germany doesn’t. Australia doesn’t.
The British people have been lulled into a sense of apathy where nothing really matters. No one complains. No one makes a stand. They just lie down and take it

I knew two of them (not really as friends, though) and I know why it happened. They were members of the Worcester and Sherwood Foresters and the report into the incident showed that there was a mecahanical defect involving a pin. It was exactly the same incident involving another regiment which happened a few months earlier. The findings were the same. The mortar launchers were scrapped and future orders cancelled.

Your Apaches cost us a fortune in overhaul and didn’t and still don’t perform to the specs that were promised and on top of this were delayed in delivery. This is widely known and reports outlining the very problems have been written in Flight International, Janes and other defence/non-military publications. The problems are still ongoing, with a whole flight of Apaches being grounded due to sand in Iraq last year.

Your F111’s cost us our own fighter bomber project leaving us with no stand off nuclear capability during the height of the cold war. It is an accepted fact that this was because the USA did not wan’t the UK to have an advanced fighter bomber aircraft during this time and the F111’s were offered as a cheaper alternative to our project. Then we found out they were crap…

All your fucking high and mighty “US gear is the best” fucking spiel and providing me links. I know what gear they use. This isn’t even the thread for it and you had to try to sneak in a mention. I don’t need to be patronised by the likes of you [color=green]
[/color].

[quote=“Dangermouse”]T

At the risk of being called a racist - and I don’t give a flying fuck if you do - any muslim who shows the slightest hint of showing religious or racial hatred in the UK should be deported immediatley along with his family and any known conatcts and barred from re-entry into the country for life.
[/quote]

Even if they are citizens? How about a Jew who shows religious/racial hatred?
Sikhs? Catholics? Anglicans? Rastas?

So, say I’m a hard-working shop-owning British-born loyalBritish subject Muslim who has one child in the police, a second child in the Armed Forces, and a third child who follows a crazy radical preacher-we should all be deported? What if my child is married to a white Briton? Should they be deported too? How about if my grandchild is 3/4 white? Is that enough to exempt them, or is one drop of blood too much?

If they convert to Christianity and pledge alliegance to Britain, will that be enough to overcome the blood taint?

These are serious questions, and need to be followed up if your plan is to be put into effect- there’s a great movie called “Conspiracy” (starring Kenneth Branagh as Heydrich) about the Wannsee Conference- it shows your predecessors wrangling over just such details