And on a rainy day in London town

Seen it.

[quote]Even if they are citizens? How about a Jew who shows religious/racial hatred?
Sikhs? Catholics? Anglicans? Rastas?
[/quote]

Why not?

[quote]So, say I’m a hard-working shop-owning Muslim who has one child in the police, a second child in the Armed Forces, and a third child who follows a crazy radical preacher-we should all be deported? What if my child is married to a white Briton? Should they be deported too? How about if my grandchild is 3/4 white? Is that enough to exempt them, or is one drop of blood too much?
[/quote]

Deport you all.
Why should you have the right to stay? Surely the risk to the general public is of far greater importance than the right for you and your family to remain in the UK.

[color=#EFEFEF]Disclaimer: (Although I shouldn’t need to write this - I do not mean the above and is meant as a bridge to something else I want to say)[/color]

Doesn’t the behaviour on that clip violate anti-hate laws or something? Why weren’t those people arrested?

Well, the apathy shown here is quite incredible.

I mentioned there would be a civil war because it seems our warrior friends are planning to wage a holy war on British soil in the near future. In effect, they are saying just that - a religious war against a resident population But as per western thinking, if I mention it as a civil war and change the concept to my way of thinking, then I am melodramatic. If it is termed as a holy war by extremists, then it is simply “freedom of speech.”

Of course civil war will not happen, but there will be bombings and terrorist attacks over the next few years - a kind of one sided war against a defenceless population who freely let their antagonists get away with their vile rantings and illicit speeches on theur very own streets. Not just in Europe, but around the world.

I hoped someone would comment on my extremeist rantings and ravings above, as I am purposely trying to occupy the other end of the extremist spectrum for this argument; a side which no-one is willing or even has the heart to take, and rightly so. I don’t really think like that at all, but it is interesting to note that on websites and forums around the world, extremists are saying far worse about us - about killing and the raping of western countries and indeed any country that does not conform to their standards of religous belief.
It is also worth noting that although we term the most vocal of these miscreants “extremists,” it is large portions of the regular muslim population who believe and support the words of these mouthpieces through religious works. Just because they are not there infront of the cameras and in the newspapers, it doesn’t mean they are not in someway in agreement and support of the foul words uttered.

DM -
IMO this does call for an action in the extreme. Nothing else will suffice; to think otherwise is a retreat to methiods previously shown useless.

Now, the Q is, what is to be done? And by whom?
Does it fall under the purvey of the Yard? MI5? 6? Sorted out by the regiment lads?
Hauled up and given time in prison?
Each of these have merit - and each would have the predictable reactions.

It looks like this has gone so far along now that whatever course is followed these bastards will play the system and their fellow enablers to the hilt and make more of a circus out of it.

Myself, personally, I think…well…shouldn’t post what I think should be done. But I will just say that any removal and disposal will have its best effects if done in a quiet and professional manner.

Oh, and the piss-up you were having with the Comrade was quite entertaining.
All I could do to restrain my jumping in. Cheers!

[quote=“Dangermouse”]Well, the apathy shown here is quite incredible.
[/quote]

Isn’t it though?

You make a lot of excellent points in your post (I just didn’t quote it all)

The apathy is what’s going to bite the Western world in the ass pretty soon, though.

Before you guys start advocating a Gee (why don’t we lynch the bastards) Hood of your own why not look at the legal aspect, thereby demonstrating what pillars of wisdom and tolerance you are actually, despite appearances to the contrary.

From wikipedia…

[quote]Hate speech is a controversial term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a group of people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. The term covers written as well as oral communication.

Jurists generally understand this to mean that the government cannot regulate the content of speech, but that it can sanction the harmful effects of speech through laws such as those against defamation or incitement to riot.

…the German constitution is subtly more restrictive, guaranteeing ‘freedom of voicing one’s opinion’ and elsewhere restricts its misuse against the public peace.

Laws against hate speech
In many countries, deliberate use of hate speech is a criminal offence prohibited under incitement to hatred legislation. Such prohibitions have parallels with earlier prohibitions on such issues as obscenity and blasphemy, which are or were also prosecutable offences.

In the United Kingdom, incitement to racial hatred is an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 with a maximum sentence of up to seven years imprisonment.

In Canada, advocating genocide or inciting hatred against any ‘identifiable group’ is an indictable offense under the Canadian Criminal Code with maximum terms of two to fourteen years.[/quote]

Unfortunately, it’s been a while since we’ve had a real piss-up over a pint. I can’t believe the bastard didn’t bite after my last post with the name calling. :fume:

but…but…but if I belong to the same club can stay? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it’s been a while since we’ve had a real piss-up over a pint. I can’t believe the bastard didn’t bite after my last post with the name calling. :fume:[/quote]

I wanted to mention the old Starfighters in Germany which crashed more often than a Holstein Cow with wings (if she is drunk), but then I realized this is between the colonies and the motherland only.

Are you aware of what still goes on in Handsworth?[/quote]
Well considering that I live about 10 minutes drive I suspect I may be at least as well informed as someone in Taiwan… could be wrong though.

[quote]
Is it not the duty of the Police and local governments to gloss over the governing factors? [/quote]
What is this waffle??

Yeah. [/quote]
Yes, indeed.

So what do you suggest?
Let things go on as they are? France doesn’t have to put up with this kind of nonsense. Germany doesn’t. Australia doesn’t.
The British people have been lulled into a sense of apathy where nothing really matters. No one complains. No one makes a stand. They just lie down and take it[/quote]
What nonsense? Your melodramatic blather? Unfortunately we do - its called free speech, and I wold defend your right to blather in a melodramatic fashion for as long as it doesn’t stray into incitement to racial hatered or violence. perhaps calls to expel families as a result of another members actions may well be straying towards the former but I’m no lawyer.

How about the incitement to racial hatred and violence that you see in the clip?

How about the incitement to racial hatred and violence that you see in the clip?[/quote]

from earlier in the discussion

And yes I do agree that they should be arrested and given a trial. Should the police have arrested them there and then or waited - a difficult operational matter I would have thought. Perhaps the police did not want to inflame the situation. I’m certainly not in a position to second guess them.

I’m from Redditch. Not far from Northfield, Selly Oak and of course, not all that far from Handsworth either.

You don’t get it, do you. What I was doing wassaying that I wasgoing to go back and fight in the holy war…the holy war thatthe muslims seem to think will be wah=ged on British soil. I’m melodramtic?

As above.

Yeah, well perhaps you could highlight the post with your mouse where I said that to outline the disclaimer I wrote.

But even if I was serious about this, I bet I’d be the first to face criminal charges in our so called land of free speech if I said anything close to that in public.Unlike, of course, the muslims who were protesting earlier this month. I’m no lawyer, but I bet there wouldn’t be any lawyer bold enough to tackle the freedom of speech of a muslim extremist due to the backlash afforded by the muslim population and our mamby pamby leftwing, cardigan wearing nitwitts -which seem to make up the majority of the population.

so you used to live 22.02 miles away, whilst I now live 4.2 miles away (don’t you love how pedantic you can be with the web!)

You don’t get it, do you. What I was doing wassaying that I wasgoing to go back and fight in the holy war…the holy war thatthe muslims seem to think will be wah=ged on British soil. I’m melodramtic?
[/quote] Yes, completely and utterly. Never seen so much melodrama outside Eastenders.

What a load of arse. You may want to google Abu Hamza or even just check out this link

This is getting daft. It’s almost like arguing with ac_dropout. Surely you can do better than that.

And how long did it take, with all the govenment interference. How much money was spent?

I thought that already happened in the UK, but with Irish Catholics…

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Video from the Feb 3 protest at the Dannish embassay.
NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK…IMO.

“From The NEFA Foundation, video of the Islamic demonstration in London earlier this month outside the Danish embassy. Absolutely chilling. (Running time 11:23.)”

littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/ … dness_on_V
ideo&only[/quote]

Can get audio but not video…running Windows 2000 , using Firefox. Just reinstalled Windows Media Player, but no result Any suggestions?

P.S. love the opening music…

Try this site - its the original.
nefafoundation.org/
click on the “Prophet Mohammad Cartoon Protest” tab

Maybe it will work for you.

Anyway, Butcher Boy. Would you care to do a google on Abu Hamza and find out how much taxpayers money has been spent on bringing him to justice.
After over 7 years of this vile monster preaching on the streets of London (actually, on the streets) with countless legal fees, police protection and superb legal assistance this person is only just beginning to pay for his actions.
Now, let’s compare that with average Joe on the streets of the UK.

Mr. Vandal throws a brick through the windscreen of a car. The police come and and make a report and find out that the victim is of asian descent.
The police then make a completely seperate report and state that the crime was a racially motivated crime. Mr. Vandal goes to court and faces the sentence (which, for vandalism, is often no more than a fine and court costs).
Then, with the “racially motivated attack” angle squared in, he gets six months in jail out of a possible sentence of 5 years.
Mr. Vandal didn’t know that the car belongs to a person of asian descent, he just thought it was fun to damage random parked cars.

Now, in the light of what Abi Hamza and other famous clerics have been up to, do you think that this is fair for the people of the UK?
Do you think it is right that police must ask if the victim feels that this was a racially motivated attack and crime it as one, even if it isn’t?
Because this is exactly what the government is doing. They are finding race crime where there is absolutely nothing of the sort.

However, it would be so easy to find race crime if they stood around while preachers preach (which they do). Why is nothing done? This kind of activity is simply ignored.

Again, I find it difficult to comprehend how you see me as being melodramatic, but the real serious people who would instigate a civil/religous war (often the very same thing) who you have a video of are somehow exempt from this label :loco:
And I’m not even serious.

Now that’s below the belt :slight_smile:

So, BB, How much time and money has been spent bringing Abu Hamza to justice?

Deport you all.
Why should you have the right to stay?

[/quote]

Because ‘I’ (meaning the person in question) hasn’t done anything wrong?

Because I am a legal resident / citizen, going peacably about my business not harming anyone else?

Because part of the essence of our society is that we don’t discriminate against people based on their skin colour, ethnic background or religious beliefs (the last being subject to the condition of obeying the law)

You know, some of those principles of Western Civilisation we’re supposedly trying to uphold.