And people ask why I don't like Tim Horton's

[Mod note] Moved this thread from the Travel Forum to the Open Forum cause this topic is not about travel.

1 Like

Really??
Seems to me if you want to get to the Timmy’s in Abbotsford, you got to, you know…travel???
Right???

This topic is not about getting there, but what happened there. Right?

Wow, this hot weather is making everyone so snippy…

1 Like

I had to reassure the Mrs. that Canada is otherwise safe.

1 Like

Yeah, whatever, Sport, you the Badge…

“What badge, what badge?”

Meth head lost her shit … Well, I guess she didn’t lose it though …

1 Like

I think meth too. She’s ultra skinny, agitated and aggressive, and since meth is a powerful stimulant it can make you shit a lot.

Yes, Canadians are not polite. Lots of rude, douchey, defecators in public places, especially on the prairies. I think it was an Albertan visiting BC. :grin:

Another true story. A relative worked as a law clerk in a prairie town decades ago. Remember her talking about a case where an employee was prosecuted for getting caught creaming in the Bavarian cream donuts.

He must have watched Fight Club one time too many.

1 Like

When my uncle was in high school, he worked at a supermarket. This was the 60s, so before jars had those pop-up safety seals to show whether they had been tampered with. He worked the late shift with a sick puppy who would open jars of peanut butter, whip out his dick and smush it into the top of that nutty goodness. Then he’d screw the lid back on the jar and put it back on the shelf, ready for unsuspecting shoppers. He got a real kick out of this. My uncle didn’t rat him out to management, but he did tell everyone he knew not to shop there.

Mmm, extra creamy.

In the introduction to his book of reportage Stranger Than Fiction, Chuck Palahniuk mentions some of the letters he had been getting since Fight Club. One of them was from a British cook who told him that “Margaret Thatcher has eaten my sperm. Four times.”

I also recall a scandal in which a grocery store employee gave a female customer a free sample of what he claimed was Greek yoghurt.

If you can’t tell the difference between a glob of semen and Greek yogurt, then you deserve whatever is coming to you.

Er if that was an attempt at humor it failed.

Case and point.

That was just the problem–she could tell the difference. That’s how the police got involved, and the story got in the news.

1 Like

At least she was white and denied the bathroom. In the US you have to be black to be denied. Sad.

My guess is the lady had to go. You know, turtle head peaking!

Since it was going to come out anyway, why not make a point of the workers indiscretion? You know, some FF worker getting a power trip - overlord of the restroom.

I recently spent a lot of time traveling through Canada. One difference I discovered is that gas stations are not required to have a bathroom or let customers use one. Given the distance between towns I occasionally found myself watering the side of the road.