And yet again...another shooting rampage in the USA

You forgot a couple: motive, and possible accomplice.

You can’t outrun bullets, but distance makes you a smaller target. Remember to weave from side to side.

People come after people with knives all the time. Maybe it’s dog-bites-man, but then all the hysteria over gun violence would be based on feigned ignorance.

Outrunning a knife is doable in certain situations, but not in others. Mind you, knife wounds can be pretty nasty.

But how can we comment on hypothetical knife attacks that haven’t even happened yet? We don’t know the motives or possible accomplices! :tumble:

They happen all the time, my friend. That’s the whole point.

And so do mass shootings, at least in some countries.

But somehow only one particular class of weapon triggers outcries. Why do you think that is?

Hint: some weapons are better suited to overthrowing repressive regimes than others.

“You forgot a couple.”

Guns involved, multiple deaths, children harmed. Outrage, anyone?

(Or shall we talk about Chicago’s gun control policies?)

Not exactly a rampage, but far more shocking as this time it was stremed live.

My aunt, cousins and their children live in Jacksonville.

I detect a pattern. Internet gamers and gamblers go berserk when their luck turns bad.

That Las Vegas guy, and…

Monetizing skins and living the high life, until they changed the rules on him.

Most people, when they realize the purported rules of society are bullshit, manage not to kill themselves and others over it.

Does anyone here understand how we vote for, elect, our government? 300 million people will have different ideas about everything. Many of us grew up with guns. Hunting is popular, and in the case of WhiteTail Deer & Canada Goose, for example, necessary for population control. The USA is about as far from a homogenous population as can be imagined. I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland; Chicken country. All neighbors have a shotgun or deer rifle. For us, it is the same as having a car. In many states one can buy firearms at Walmart. Is it good? Is it bad? Keep in mind, these same people elected Trump. If you are expecting sanity, forget it!

Finally, someone is doing something about the problem…

1 Like

Fantastic.

Didn’t the entire department know about the shooter (i.e. reports of threats, etc) in advance?

Exactly.

The gun crowd have no actual existential threat to their safety except what they create…

Yeah they have to try and make up a bogeyman or enemy. Get people all riled up and emotional. Enemy outside, enemy within.

Like most of the comments in this thread.
Then when you call them on it with facts they get all pissy and whiny

You’re not American wah
You don’t understand us wah
Why you keep sniping wah.

Grow a pair of balls but better yet do some research about the state of the laws in each state first. Literally a one minute Google I was able to cut down 90 per cent of the arguments in this thread . One minute it took me.

That’s how lazy some people are.

But it works in elections in particular to get votes, people feel threatened, they are easier to manipulate this way or that way .

https://youtu.be/-TC2xTCb_GU

Quick somebody say ‘amen’.

It looks like they got off relatively lightly with this one.
It’s really terrible that students can’t go to school in a safe environment . You send your kids to school and this is what happens.

They even have a link 'how to talk to your children about school shootings '. :open_mouth:

An 18-year-old student was killed, and 8 others were injured. At least two students are still in serious condition.

Fernando Montoya told a local news station that his 17-year-old son was shot three times.

“A guy pulled I believe a pistol, I’m not sure, out of a guitar case, and start to shoot,” he said.

READ: How to Talk to Your Children About School Shootings

The school, home to more than 1,800 students grades K through 12, was put on lockdown as police went on the hunt for the shooters who were both students at the school and not previously known to authorities.

If people believe our loyalties belong with the giant failure NRA and we should care about their half a trillion dollar fraud before our kids public safety…they are brainwashed. End of story.

When people start with this agenda bs you know they are lying genreally. Why would anyone seeking public safety need an agenda for that. It’s a mutually agreed upon goal.

Nice headline CBN. I think we can write them off as a serious source.

2 Likes