Andrew Yang and the Forward Party

Very sad news. I really thought Yang had potential, too. Alas.

Just filling in while Michael Avenatti is away on vacation I’m sure.

2 Likes

In my opinion, at this point CNN is nothing more than a partisan mouthpiece of the Democrat party hiding behind the 1st Amendment. Yang had the potential to bridge the partisan divide, but it seems he’s now made the choice to speak only to Democrats.

An ill-fated choice imo, because if I know the Dems the only thing that will change will be Yang. Meaning that Yang will either come around to their insane orangemanbad or they’ll crush him. And he’s already shown he’s too soft when dealing with Democrats, so not good.

Sad news.

Yang is too honest, he needs training in the dark art of deception by Sith lords Clapper, Brennan and Comey. Before they go on vacation too.

1 Like

You guys are hilarious. So which news organizations could Yang have joined that would have “kept” your last remaining goodwill for the guy?

Yang gave great insights into the remaining Democratic primary candidates during and post the last debate. His personal anecdote for Bloomberg lets you see what kind of a politician Bloomberg is.

1 Like

I don’t have any ill will towards Yang joining CNN, I’m more likely to listen to him than get Andrew McCabe’s take on what the IG Horowitz meant.

Believe it or not, some people like Donna Brazile, have gone up in my estimation after joining a news organization. She went on to Fox news, impressive move as she will be under attack there and despite coming under criticism for giving Clinton questions to debate questions, you saw a very human side to her in the aftermath and you could see her struggle with not telling a lie and you could see she had character.

None. He should have skipped straight to his own youtube channel. Cable news is old tech, and he’s allied himself with one of the worst of the bunch.

I just find it sad that he would stop communicating to us non-lefties. Because believe me, he’s gone dark by going with CNN.

The problem is he never had a youtube presence.

His supporters and other long form interviewers gave him that platform. He never pumped out actual content on his own channel in a way that’s engaging to youtube viewers interested in politics.

His channel had a few political ads, but those aren’t really meant for people who already knew about Andrew Yang. It has a bunch of videos from his rallies, debates, and interviews he did. It doesn’t have videos with Yang speaking just to his youtube audience.

So I’d say he never was all that into having a youtube following.

Tulsi/Yang 2024

2 Likes

None of them.

Seriously. What’s the deal joining a news organization?

1 Like

Same interview, a year apart

@Icon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEDBhKSnw4a/?igshid=8b4du5jcngz8

Misha interviews Andrew Yang

Yang blasts Republicans at Democratic Convention- must have been bought out by the Deep State.

Nah, he just has a desire to see the U.S. get back on its feet and prepare for the future. Those speaking parts have promises behind them and I think he’s been promised support for a 2024 run. Somewhere along the lines of, “Hey A.Y., look like you support us for this cycle since you are far more popular than our stooges of the moment. Next election we’ll give you a chance ala Bernie.”

1 Like

Such a shame he didn’t win the nomination.

2 Likes

Except Yang wasn’t invited until he publicly complained.

2 Likes

Wish I could say I’m surprised. Yang’s leapt through approximately two dozen hoops to make the Dems and the DNC happy, and in return they’ve done a good job of making him feel unwelcome.

I hope he’s toughening up. I was disappointed earlier this year when he bent his knee to the woke, identity-politics addicts in the Democrat party. That was a mistake, a mistake that Tulsi Gabbard did not make.

If the Dems had nominated Gabbard I’d have a very tough choice ahead of me. It would have come down, I think, to what she had to say about the rioting in the Pacific NW, Chicago, and NYC, especially how she would have spoken about local Democrats who at this point are turning less a blind eye than they are actively joining forces with those masked cowards burning their cities by torchlight.

Hell, I suspect that if Biden came out tomorrow and denounced the riots, the murders, the arson, the beatings, and the local Dems who allow it to take place, he’d surge ahead in the polls. Maybe for good. Alas, the internal fracture is too severe in the Democrat party, and he’s not exactly Trumpian in his willingness to engage risk. Not likely to happen.

I fear that Yang may have failed that test. I think Gabbard would have passed it, but that’s just speculation on my part. I’m still watching Yang, and I have higher hopes for him in 2024.

2 Likes

Yang gang all day errr day!

Ye vs Yang in 2024. I’d love to see that.