Animal-related Quotes in Chinese?

Hey, can anybody help me out here? Can anyone translate any of the following quotes into Chinese for me? Or if you know of any websites with similar quotes in Chinese, or anything like this, a link would be appreciated. (this is for my girlfriend, not me… my Chinese sucks, hence the request)… The quotes are awesome, aren’t they!

“Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.” ~Leonardo da Vinci

“For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.”
–Pythagoras (6th century BC)

“There will come a time…when civilised people will look back in horror on our generation and the ones that preceded it: the idea that we should eat other living things running around on four legs, that we should raise them just for the purpose of killing them! The people of the future will say “meat-eaters!” in disgust and regard us in the same way we regard cannibals and cannibalism”
–Dennis Weaver

“But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh, we deprive a soul of the sun and light and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy.” – Plutarch

“The eating of meat extinguishes the seed of great compassion.” --The BUDDHA (circa 563-483 B.C.)