Animal Welfare Hunk Speaks Out Via Podcast

Well, no one else posted it! :wink:

Aside from the part where you put the blame on the smelly van and the house full of dogs for being single, you did really well. :smiley:

Aside from the part where you put the blame on the smelly van and the house full of dogs for being single, you did really well. :smiley:[/quote]

And, ironically, itā€™s the house full of dogs that has helped me no longer be single. Not sure if the smelly van has anything to do with it, though. :s

Wow! Finally you are no longer single? What breed is she? :wink:

If its who Iā€™m thinking of, she ainā€™t no scraggley mutt, thatā€™s for certainā€¦ she looks to be a very pretty polly purebred.

Congrats to SD and his companionā€¦ many wishes for happiness!

:wink:

If its who Iā€™m thinking of, she ainā€™t no scraggley mutt, thatā€™s for certainā€¦ she looks to be a very pretty polly purebred.

Congrats to SD and his companionā€¦ many wishes for happiness!

:wink:[/quote]

Ha! Actually, Tigerman, you havenā€™t met this one yet, but your description fits perfectly. :wink:

(I know who youā€™re thinking of, but that one didnā€™t work out.)

Is this a Catch & Release? Does she know youā€™ve been fixed? Oh well, at least youā€™re (mostly) housebroken.

[quote=ā€œStray Dogā€](I know who youā€™re thinking of, but that one didnā€™t work out.)[/quote]So thatā€™s why you took Winnie out of your avatar?