AnimalsTaiwan Dog of the Week: (Feb 12 - Feb 19)

Hi Everyone! My name is Chevy!! I’m a little new to this internet thing as I’m quite young. Acutally, to be honest, I’m still a puppy!

You know, I was found wandering the streets with a severe infection around my neck. People called it in to the AnimalsTaiwan team and do you know what they discovered? A rubber band! Around my neck! Isn’t that awful? No wonder my neck hurt so much. I was quickly brought to a vet where he cut the rubber band and freed my breathing! Phew…

Now I enjoy a nice life at the Rescue Centre running around with some other nice dogs! We eat together, sleep together and play together. I still get sad at times though, 3 members of my pack have already been adopted and I’m still here. I’d really love it so much if someone came by and decided to bring me home with them. It would mean so much to me!

Some basic info about me:

Size: Small - will grow into medium
Colour: Brown, black
Temperament: Playful, curious, eager to please

So what do you think? Am I the perfect dog for you? If so please tell Arnold because I really really want to go to a new, loving home!

NOTE: If interested or you know of someone interested in adopting/fostering the dog that is featured this week please feel free to email me or post a reply. Please remember to leave some kind of contact information.