AnimalsTaiwan Dog of the Week (Feb 5 ~ Feb 12)

Hello! My name is Toga, but really any name will do as I’m just so eager to be around people! My sister and I were abandoned on the road when we were very small and sick. With a lot of love and care we have both recovered and have become strong and healthy. I’m feeling a little sad these days as my sister got a really great home and I’m still waiting for my home. I’m really smart and I always want to do the right thing. My favorite things to do are: go to the park and crawl on my belly in the grass, sleep on a warm lap while someone is working at the computer or watching T.V., and chew on my bone. I think outings are a lot of fun, but I also think hanging out at home is pretty good as well. I love any dog, big or small, and think cats are wonderful too. I think I was born in January, but I’m not really sure. I’ve been vaccinated and given a clean bill of health. If you’re looking for a really sweet, loveable, and loyal friend then I’m looking for you!

NOTE: If you’re interested or know someone that is to adopt or foster Toga, please let me know through replying to this thread or sending me a private message. Please remember to leave some contact information!