AnimalsTaiwan Dog of the Week

Hi Everyone,

Starting today I will be promoting one special dog for AnimalsTaiwan for adoption or fostering. Each week on Wednesday I will post a new ‘Dog of the Week’ for everyone to see. This is to help us boost our adoption/fostering rates so that we can create room to help more animals in Taiwan. So be a good AnimalsTaiwan supporter and check in every week for that special dog to bring home!

NOTE: If interested or you know of someone interested in adopting/fostering the dog that is featured this week please feel free to email me or post a reply. Please remember to leave some kind of contact information. I will check here daily for replies. Thank You

Hi everyone! My name is Shoey! Arnold told me that I get to be this week’s special dog, so here goes. I’ll try my best to get you all interested!

I came to AT a couple years back voluntarily. I was lost in the streets of Taipei trying to make it on my own. One day as I strolled through a park, I heard a lot of barking so I went to check it out. It seems that I had stumbled upon the AnimalsTaiwan Rescue Centre! I didn’t want to leave so in the end, they took me in.

Now I’m still living at the centre waiting for the perfect person to bring me back home with them! I think that I’m about two years old now. I’m a black Taiwanese tu gou who’s very friendly and would love nothing more than go on long walks with you! I’m very good with children as I love attention so if you have a family, feel free to take me home!

I’m a guy; I’m sure you can tell by my handsome pose in the photo. I’ve had all my vaccinations and have also been neutered so you don’t need to worry about bringing me to the vet!

So what do you think? Am I the perfect dog for you? If so please tell Arnold because I really really want to go to a new, loving home!

Little Shoey sounds like he deserves a chance at a good home. He sure is a winner for the “dog of the week” status. :notworthy:

That’s a very cute endeavor, Arnold, and it’s an awesome idea. I’m looking forward to reading more of your furry friends’ posts.

marboulette

Why thank you marboulette! Shoey is a great dog. Would you happen to know anyone that would be interested in giving him a proper home? Would YOU be interested :wink: ?
He’s the dog of the week until Wednesday, so act fast if something comes up!

[quote=“Arnold10”]Why thank you marboulette! Shoey is a great dog. Would you happen to know anyone that would be interested in giving him a proper home? Would YOU be interested :wink: ?
He’s the dog of the week until Wednesday, so act fast if something comes up![/quote]

Hi Arnold,

I’m a volunteer/poop scooper/handyman/dog trainer/dog catcher/co-founder of BARK in Kaohsiung. We keep an eye on your website for dogs that need homes in case we receive an inquiry about a specific breed, but I’m afraid we’re not lucky enough to take Shoey home. Someone else will, and yes, that person better act fast! :slight_smile:

Chris