Another bombing in London?

Details sketchy, CNN says Scotland Yards is attributing it to an engine fire on a bus, but the City is locked down again.

I believe that CNN hotty Veronica Pedrosa just said,

“Anxiety is running high in London, after a bus caught on fire…Local Brits commented on not being able to pass a lima bean through their tightly clenched buttocks.” :rainbow:

Just a fire folks…move along…nuthing to see here.

and yes, I do very much believe Veronica Pedrosa is smokin’!

Someone just farted on a bus in London. The sound was so loud that it woke up some sleeping passengers.
The smell was terrible.
Everyone had to leave the bus

Police are still investigating. They still haven’t figured out if the fart terrorist will strike again. They said people should not approach a man who farts like a camel.

The UK was never this bad when the IRA were bombing the UK.
The government thrive off this fear.

Speaking of which:
Revealed on FOX news!!! Sounds like 9/11 all over again…

7/7 Mastermind was working for British Intelligence, Group was used by Brits in Kosovo in the late 90s

infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/020805Aswat.html

Who benefits?

[quote=“cake”]Someone just farted on a bus in London. The sound was so loud that it woke up some sleeping passengers.
The smell was terrible.
Everyone had to leave the bus

Police are still investigating. They still haven’t figured out if the fart terrorist will strike again. They said people should not approach a man who farts like a camel[/quote]
I’d be all for the arrest of fart terrorists. I’ve been lucky to survive a few elevator attacks in my time.

[quote]Speaking of which:
Revealed on FOX news!!! Sounds like 9/11 all over again…[/quote]
Holy Christ man, Fox News is the best you can do? I mean seriously, when did Fox start reporting anything even tangentially connected with fact? Shit, within hours of the first London bombing they were reporting 37 dead and 1000 injured, when the confirmed death toll at the time was 2. I wouldn’t trust Fox News for accuracy any more than I’d trust Lorena Bobbit to shave my balls.

[quote=“Tetsuo”]
Holy Christ man, Fox News is the best you can do? I mean seriously, when did Fox start reporting anything even tangentially connected with fact? [/quote]

You watch Fox News?

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Tetsuo”]
Holy Christ man, Fox News is the best you can do? I mean seriously, when did Fox start reporting anything even tangentially connected with fact? [/quote]

You watch Fox News?[/quote]
I spent the hours after the bombing flipping between BBC World Service, Sky News Australia, and Fox News (all were special feeds used by three of NZ’s free-to-air chanels). Some interesting contrasts to be seen.

[quote=“Tetsuo”][quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Tetsuo”]

You watch Fox News?[/quote]
I spent the hours after the bombing flipping between BBC World Service, Sky News Australia, and Fox News (all were special feeds used by three of NZ’s free-to-air chanels). Some interesting contrasts to be seen.[/quote]

Yes. The BBC calls them “bombers”…Fox calls them “terrorists”…

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]

Yes. The BBC calls them “bombers”…Fox calls them “terrorists”…[/quote]

I prefer the latter.

Yes. The BBC calls them “bombers”…Fox calls them “terrorists”…[/quote]
Actually I think on the live coverage they were calling them terrorists too. Plus the BBC’s coverage actually more accurately represented what was going on - as in it matched more closely what was being reported on Sky News and various other locations at the time and following - while Fox was making numbers up, misreporting names, and running a far higher proportion of op-ed over news.

The BBC, while calling terrorists “bombers” are offending heavy military aircraft and people who like to jump into swimming pools while curled up in a tight ball, to the annoyance of other swimmers.

The BBC didn’t think about that when they didn’t want to offend the terrorists by calling them, erm, terrorists, did they?

[quote=“Dangermouse”]The BBC, while calling terrorists “bombers” are offending heavy military aircraft and people who like to jump into swimming pools while curled up in a tight ball, to the annoyance of other swimmers.

The BBC didn’t think about that when they didn’t want to offend the terrorists by calling them, erm, terrorists, did they?[/quote]
Nah. How do you know that the goal of those bombers was to cause terror? Making bombs could’ve just been a weekend hobby gone awry. We shouldn’t rush to judgement, now should we?

Remember that tomorrow will be the day that people will be most fearful. I was in London during both bomb attacks, and they were horrific. The panic was palpable. People are genuinely scared for their lives in London, the NIMBY factor has been wiped away. It was a truly sad time to be in ole London town.