Another closeted religious queen outted

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! Haggard is cured of his homosexuality! :notworthy:

[quote]Forced by a gay sex scandal to resign as president of the National Association of Evangelicals, the Rev. Ted Haggard now feels that after three weeks of intensive counseling, he is “completely heterosexual” . . .

Haggard had also told the board of overseers that his only sexual relationship involving another man had been with Michael Jones, the onetime Denver prostitute who exposed that three-year affair last fall. . .

“Jesus is starting to put me back together,” Mr. Haggard wrote . . .

“He is completely heterosexual,” Mr. Ralph told The Post, adding that Mr. Haggard’s homosexual activity had not been “a constant thing.” . . .[/quote]

nytimes.com/2007/02/07/us/07 … ei=5087%0A

So, I guess one is not really gay if one has homosexual sex with only one person over a three-year period. Or, maybe it’s the Jesus thing – that he was in effect born again as a heterosexual. Repent for your sins and start over with a clean slate. . . Hmmm. … .[/quote]

The sad thing, well, even sadder than this Haggard clown, is that so many Americans are gullible enough to believe this BS.

But only the type of suckers who believe in such clowns in the first place, worship them, buy their products, see them as role models, and donate money to them, right? Aside from those deluded sheep, I think most people have enough common sense to realize that a man who has gay sex for 3 years (at least) is gay.

Unless they’re in prison. (For three years.)

Or in college, if they get drunk a lot and can’t help themselves.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]Unless they’re in prison. (For three years.)

Or in college, if they get drunk a lot and can’t help themselves.[/quote]

I thought we promised to never talk about that with other people…