Another fine loose cannon! French man burning down 15 police scooters

[quote=“headhonchoII”]I heard he went begging on TV for forgiveness with his family, feel really sorry for the wife and kids.
He has to do jail time for this.[/quote]

Indeed, it’s very upsetting to see the face of his young kids and wife on national TV for their dad’s crimes…

That’s something they will have to live with for the rest of their life… A major 丟臉…

http://news.tvbs.com.tw/entry/572306

So that’s what Chinese sounds like when spoken with a strong French accent!

So that’s what Chinese sounds like when spoken with a strong French accent![/quote]

Actually, he improved his mandarin fluency quite a lot!

From the constant smile on his face, I believe he is also enjoying the media attention.

im curious to see if his version of the accident can save his ass!

I’m surprised not more people here know him. He used to sell foreigners scooters off tealit.
He’s actually a quite nice guy, although not very honest to say the least.
I wonder why he always felt the need to put himself into that sort of situations and look for troubles… This is all quite sad.

[quote=“Markova”]Actually, he improved his Mandarin fluency quite a lot![/quote]I imagine with the jail-time he’s going to get, his mandarin fluency is going to be much further improved…

In jail, he’d probably learn Taiwanese! :smiley:

I highly doubt that burning down scooters is going to get him some serious jail time. A few months if that and he will probably just pay a fine to get out of the jail time. This isn’t a violent crime or murder we are talking about here.

I still don’t understand why criminal’s families get trotted out on TV when this kind of thing happens.

Depends on if he apologizes. (I don’t expect he will)

I bet he won’t.

This guy wouldn’t apologize if tortured…

You have to - the guy who got shot in the leg by a cop apologized, and after his antics, he wound up with community service, they did not even deport him.

Showing remorse is important here.

From the French dude’s FB page [quote]the truth police forgot to tell about the us to the news:

• on October 10 th 2012: a drunk taiwanese guy hit me after I legally parked my 1000 cc red plate motorcycle on a parking spot for car that the drunk guy wanted. He didn’t know the law and hit me hard on my teeth and called 10 friend of his to hurt me. Then I called the police but when the police arrived they blamed me by mistake because I am a foreigner. Then I went to the police station where they were mocking me and teasing me with their car keys and pinch my shoulder hard. So I defend myself against their torture. But they took their gun and we’re ready to shoot me. Then I went to jail and been trialled in court but the prosecutor stopped the case right the way after he saw I was right and then he blamed the policemen and ambulance and they had to say sorry to me. But the police called the national news and told some lie giving my name and address and damaging my reputation forever. But they wanted to revenge. Here is the truth about the lie the news said about me. But I didn’t sue anybody at this time and I forgave them.
  • then December 2012: a tired cop almost kill me with his gun in a phone shop because the phone company stopped my contract by mistake for 2 weeks then I came to complain about this because it damaged my business. So I went to the police station to complain about that and to tell them that they are crazy because I have kids.
  • September 26 th 2013: 3 inspector of police broke the law in coming to my place late at night without warrant and telling all my neighbors+ my security guard+ my 8 months pregnant wife that I stole a scooter in Taipei. My wife almost lost her baby due to the shock and my 1 year old baby fell from the slide and finish in the hospital with bad injuries to the face. All caught on camera with witnesses and hospital statements but the police never got any problem after what they did to us while I sue them for their crime but I got 5 months of jail for something I couldn’t commit because I was with my wife at that moment. They only had pictures of someone who look like me stealing a scooter in Taipei. But of course the pictures didn’t have face and the clothing were different a little bit+ and I had evidence to defend myself but I was already guilty before be judged… Which is illegal. The court never listened to me and accused me only just like a dog. I had a lawyer that I couldn’t meet more than 5 minutes and a bad translator. That was a hell. And I lost while I should be innocent. I am a Jew and I hate thieves because in northern Taiwan i have already been the victim of thiefs who took 3 times my bag+ my money+ twice my cell phones+ once my passport+ stole twice my scooters:( in only 9 years in taiwan.
    Also I saw who took this scooter because I was there with my wife and I saw his face and clothing while he took this scooter on August 26th 2013, it was a Monday… But police made a lie on the statement I did after words… And that screw my defense forever. So i lost for all those reasons. But I couldn’t have done that crime.
  • on April 2 nd 2014: 10 policemen hit me very hard after I wanted to make a complain in the court because the prosecutor told me to go back to my country if I am not happy and also that I cheat people so I must been punished cos I am a criminal. That day I went to the court to have a trial against the policemen who came illegally to hurt my family to my place but the policemen were free to go while I got so many proved evidences against them. Then I wanted to make a complain for the prosecutor s attack but the police jumped on me and strangled me+ illegally handcuffed me+ hit my face + cut my legs and arms+ strangle me with my helmet and exposed my sex in public and mashed my watch on purpose on the floor and throw me hard on a wall head first and really abused in laughing at me while I asked them to release their handcuffs a little and also ask some water. But they didn’t do anything even not giving me any chair.they did that due to a little misunderstanding between them and me. All that caught on video but nothing happened after I sue them again.
  • September 16 th 2014: I was followed by a policeman while riding my scooter. Then I decided to put the camera on this time. Then I went fast to a place I know and i hide behind an other vehicle with my cell phone cam on. Then I caught on cam this very same policeman I recognized him as the one who took the scooter in August 26 th 2013 to make me accused of thief to revenge their anger toward me. He slashed my scooter tires on camera with a police uniform and gun and police helmet and police scooter then he put a death threat word to make me shut my mouth as a warning. I went to the police right the way and I made a report but of course nothing happened once more.
  • September 24 th 2014: I was riding my scooter near Shulin while I saw this very same policeman for the 3 rd time behind me on my mirror in a red light stop. So I ride very fast to lose him but I hit a drunk taiwanese who pass the red light. Then I call the police right the way but the drunk guy begged me to don’t call the police and as nobody was hurt at all I kept going then I decided to pee near Shulin train station in a dark alley but this bad policeman was still behind me then he jumped on me and hit me hard with his stick in asking me to stop suing the police in court. I called the police and made a report in vain again but I got so many scars on my body in 3 years that look very ugly.
  • then after all this I lost my house and I lost my job and my reputation then we moved to the deep countryside to start a new life in a safer environment. People like me in here and even heart broken I tried hard to rebuild our old house and making a new bakery company to supply our financial need. I gave taiwan 3 kids and I am heart broken to been hurt so much by a government that was supposed to help up. I have been mentally and physically abused by your government and the worst thing is that you never ever helped us while we wrote to you to get some help at first. To be hit and harassed and to go 5 months in jail for something I couldn’t even commit is very ugly but even all this I was still forgiving you as i a considered as a good man. The news torn our life with ugly lies given by police to sell more news. I proved by the past that I can’t even revenge because I helped the people who hit me to find their lost items back. They were surprised I am a good man. But in Mars 18 2015 the police hurted me again in telling lies to the tv news and in accusing me of something they did themselves by stupid mistake in putting on the road an unsafe vehicle not even safely checked after a long time not driven. There were a lot of people smoking around at that time and you know that taiwanese people throw cigarets away always… But I am again the perfect suspect without any evidence but just speculations and fast thinking too over from your authorities. They even took my belongings and car keys that I want back . I asked you for help earlier but yesterday night the court called me and asked me to go to court on Tuesday 31 st of Mars at 10h30 am to put me in jail in waiting my trial while I have 3 kids and while I am innocent. Today one of your personal told me he lol call me to help but I got no call. And your standard phone personal were Mocking me and awful in hanging the phone down multiple times. So if you can’t help god will help me once more and the whole taiwan will know what you and you your corrupted police and unfair justice did to us. We are just a simple family and all this is unacceptable. Racism is not tolerable in 2015! I have many videos evidence and witnesses and hospital statements and pictures to provide to whom wants it. Or I still wait for your call asap at my number: 09*******. Please help us before it becomes a national embarrassment. Thx for your understanding.[/quote]

Burning those police bikes won’t help make him look innocent.

Burning those police bikes won’t help make him look innocent, but French.

Anyhow, if his story is only a little true then we call this a motive.
That will not help him either.

Someone posted something about him selling scooters online.
Could he have gotten into someone’s way?

I think, if you ever run into trouble like this and you think the police is corrupt, move yourself and the case to a different jurisdiction.

I’m guessing he has paranoid schizophrenia with paranoid delusions.

[quote]the truth police forgot to tell about the us to the news:

• on October 10 th 2012: a drunk taiwanese guy hit me after I legally parked my 1000 cc red plate motorcycle on a parking spot for car that the drunk guy wanted. He didn’t know the law and hit me hard on my teeth and called 10 friend of his to hurt me. Then I called the police but when the police arrived they blamed me by mistake because I am a foreigner. Then I went to the police station where they were mocking me and teasing me with their car keys and pinch my shoulder hard. So I defend myself against their torture. But they took their gun and we’re ready to shoot me. Then I went to jail and been trialled in court but the prosecutor stopped the case right the way after he saw I was right and then he blamed the policemen and ambulance and they had to say sorry to me. But the police called the national news and told some lie giving my name and address and damaging my reputation forever. But they wanted to revenge. Here is the truth about the lie the news said about me. But I didn’t sue anybody at this time and I forgave them.
  • then December 2012: a tired cop almost kill me with his gun in a phone shop because the phone company stopped my contract by mistake for 2 weeks then I came to complain about this because it damaged my business. So I went to the police station to complain about that and to tell them that they are crazy because I have kids.
  • September 26 th 2013: 3 inspector of police broke the law in coming to my place late at night without warrant and telling all my neighbors+ my security guard+ my 8 months pregnant wife that I stole a scooter in Taipei. My wife almost lost her baby due to the shock and my 1 year old baby fell from the slide and finish in the hospital with bad injuries to the face. All caught on camera with witnesses and hospital statements but the police never got any problem after what they did to us while I sue them for their crime but I got 5 months of jail for something I couldn’t commit because I was with my wife at that moment. They only had pictures of someone who look like me stealing a scooter in Taipei. But of course the pictures didn’t have face and the clothing were different a little bit+ and I had evidence to defend myself but I was already guilty before be judged… Which is illegal. The court never listened to me and accused me only just like a dog. I had a lawyer that I couldn’t meet more than 5 minutes and a bad translator. That was a hell. And I lost while I should be innocent. I am a Jew and I hate thieves because in northern Taiwan I have already been the victim of thiefs who took 3 times my bag+ my money+ twice my cell phones+ once my passport+ stole twice my scooters:( in only 9 years in Taiwan.
    Also I saw who took this scooter because I was there with my wife and I saw his face and clothing while he took this scooter on August 26th 2013, it was a Monday… But police made a lie on the statement I did after words… And that screw my defense forever. So i lost for all those reasons. But I couldn’t have done that crime.
  • on April 2 nd 2014: 10 policemen hit me very hard after I wanted to make a complain in the court because the prosecutor told me to go back to my country if I am not happy and also that I cheat people so I must been punished cos I am a criminal. That day I went to the court to have a trial against the policemen who came illegally to hurt my family to my place but the policemen were free to go while I got so many proved evidences against them. Then I wanted to make a complain for the prosecutor s attack but the police jumped on me and strangled me+ illegally handcuffed me+ hit my face + cut my legs and arms+ strangle me with my helmet and exposed my sex in public and mashed my watch on purpose on the floor and throw me hard on a wall head first and really abused in laughing at me while I asked them to release their handcuffs a little and also ask some water. But they didn’t do anything even not giving me any chair.they did that due to a little misunderstanding between them and me. All that caught on video but nothing happened after I sue them again.
  • September 16 th 2014: I was followed by a policeman while riding my scooter. Then I decided to put the camera on this time. Then I went fast to a place I know and i hide behind an other vehicle with my cell phone cam on. Then I caught on cam this very same policeman I recognized him as the one who took the scooter in August 26 th 2013 to make me accused of thief to revenge their anger toward me. He slashed my scooter tires on camera with a police uniform and gun and police helmet and police scooter then he put a death threat word to make me shut my mouth as a warning. I went to the police right the way and I made a report but of course nothing happened once more.
  • September 24 th 2014: I was riding my scooter near Shulin while I saw this very same policeman for the 3 Rd time behind me on my mirror in a red light stop. So I ride very fast to lose him but I hit a drunk taiwanese who pass the red light. Then I call the police right the way but the drunk guy begged me to don’t call the police and as nobody was hurt at all I kept going then I decided to pee near Shulin train station in a dark alley but this bad policeman was still behind me then he jumped on me and hit me hard with his stick in asking me to stop suing the police in court. I called the police and made a report in vain again but I got so many scars on my body in 3 years that look very ugly.
  • then after all this I lost my house and I lost my job and my reputation then we moved to the deep countryside to start a new life in a safer environment. People like me in here and even heart broken I tried hard to rebuild our old house and making a new bakery company to supply our financial need. I gave taiwan 3 kids and I am heart broken to been hurt so much by a government that was supposed to help up. I have been mentally and physically abused by your government and the worst thing is that you never ever helped us while we wrote to you to get some help at first. To be hit and harassed and to go 5 months in jail for something I couldn’t even commit is very ugly but even all this I was still forgiving you as i a considered as a good man. The news torn our life with ugly lies given by police to sell more news. I proved by the past that I can’t even revenge because I helped the people who hit me to find their lost items back. They were surprised I am a good man. But in Mars 18 2015 the police hurted me again in telling lies to the tv news and in accusing me of something they did themselves by stupid mistake in putting on the road an unsafe vehicle not even safely checked after a long time not driven. There were a lot of people smoking around at that time and you know that taiwanese people throw cigarets away always… But I am again the perfect suspect without any evidence but just speculations and fast thinking too over from your authorities. They even took my belongings and car keys that I want back . I asked you for help earlier but yesterday night the court called me and asked me to go to court on Tuesday 31 st of Mars at 10h30 am to put me in jail in waiting my trial while I have 3 kids and while I am innocent. Today one of your personal told me he lol call me to help but I got no call. And your standard phone personal were Mocking me and awful in hanging the phone down multiple times. So if you can’t help god will help me once more and the whole taiwan will know what you and you your corrupted police and unfair justice did to us. We are just a simple family and all this is unacceptable. Racism is not tolerable in 2015! I have many videos evidence and witnesses and hospital statements and pictures to provide to whom wants it. Or I still wait for your call asap at my number: 09*******. Please help us before it becomes a national embarrassment. Thx for your understanding.[/quote]

Guy

That guy needs help. Been here 20 years, police do their best to ignore me, only time I reported something, took some time to get them to do anything. Them following me? Not in 1000 years.

Funny. I hate to say it, but there are some rings of truth in the tales, even if his tales aren’t true.
Police have harassed me before most likely due to allegiance with my competitors. Office searched without warrant. Unfounded charges of drug abuse. Unfounded charges of theft. Court appearances. One appeal because I was found guilty one time (although I won on appeal). Plain clothes dudes hanging around my office building.
Been here 18 years, and although the last of these events happened more than 5 years ago, I can say I’m happy the guy managed to scorch a couple of police cars as well as burning the 10 or so scooters. I would have loved to have done it myself, but I’m a pussy and in any case I have too much to lose.
Got back in Taiwan yesterday after 7 weeks away. This story made my day.
Fuck the police and the dark side they adhere to.

Yep his paranoid delusions did have the ring of truth in parts. you have to play the game with politicians and people you know, as well as butter up the judges. The cops here will do what they are told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, but it’s pretty strange that he would claim to have a detailed knowledge of what caused the incident. I guess it does imply that he was actually at the scene.

From the French suspect, yesterday, on his FB:

2 days ago from his FB:

All those comments are publicly publish on his FB so everyone can view it, not only his FB’s friends.
If that dude requests me to stop posting his comments on Forumosa, I will accept his request.