Another foreigner attacked in Hsinchu city

what was I guilty of?

what was I guilty of?[/quote]

:blah: :blah: :blah: ?

[quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€]

Im gonna use the money to go back to taiwan and fuck hundreds of their whores.[/quote]

Now youā€™re being a creep. But I understand why youā€™re angry and upset. Channel it appropriately and move on. Donā€™t let a bunch of nasty losers turn you into one. Take the high ground!

[quote=ā€œmaunaloaā€]but ā€œWhy would you do in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) what you would not do in South Shields?ā€
.[/quote]

Because South Shields is an utter fucking shit hole, and a tiny city, with virtually no foreigners, where everyone looks like a large, intimidating thug.

Hsinchu is a large, metropolitan city, and the bar I went to had 30-40 per cent foreigners in it, where everyone seemed to mix ok.

does that answer your question?

[quote=ā€œButtercupā€][quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€]

Channel it appropriately and move on. Donā€™t let a bunch of nasty losers turn you into one. ![/quote][/quote]

ok then.

should i murder some chinese people?

What do you think? Putting aside the practicalities of such a course of action, do you think it would make your bones heal quicker?

[quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€]
what was I guilty of?[/quote]

Probably nothing ā€¦ you were a target of useless violence ā€¦ widespread in Europe at the moment. Youngsters just single out a target and kick the hell out of their victim, often recording it and showing it over the internet ā€¦

They act like this for the slightest reason or just no reason ā€¦ saw a short documentary on the phenomenon on DW-TV ā€¦

[quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€][quote=ā€œButtercupā€][quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€]
Channel it appropriately and move on. Donā€™t let a bunch of nasty losers turn you into one. ![/quote][/quote]
ok then.
should i murder some Chinese people?[/quote]

Hooo, you are so strong :notworthy:
Can we see some pictures of your injuries. I doubt its so bad cause you are so active here.
Also, when exactly did the incident happen? Iā€™d like to dig my news archive for it.

Jaysus! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You keep mentioning that you lost your specs outside the pub. Are you sure you didnā€™t lose them on your way out of the airport upon arrival?
Hsinchu is the boondocks, the sticks, the not-quite back of beyond (thatā€™s an honour that goes to Diouliu). Its a provincial (even by Taiwanese standards) hick town, populated mainly by bumpkins. Neanderthal ones, many of them.
As Bā€™cup says, move on. If that involves you murdering some Chinese people, so be it. If it involves you coming back to Taiwan and trying to fuck hundreds of women, so be it. Just be aware of the consequences of your actions this time around.
All youā€™re doing here, after all, is providing us with entertainment. Which is fun for us, but I somehow get the feeling that its putting a bit of a dent into your venting.

[quote=ā€œsandmanā€]
Hsinchu (Xinzhu) is the boondocks, the sticks, the not-quite back of beyond .[/quote]

it has a population of 400, 000

about the size of liverpool or manchester.

some of the UKs largest cities

Hsinchu:

Area

• Total 104.0964 kmĀ² (40.2 sq mi)
    Population (May 2008)
  • Total 400,430

South Shields:

ā€¦ area (64.43 kmĀ²/ 24.98 milesĀ²) and population (152 785, June 2003).

Jaysus! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You keep mentioning that you lost your specs outside the pub. Are you sure you didnā€™t lose them on your way out of the airport upon arrival?
Hsinchu (Xinzhu) is the boondocks, the sticks, the not-quite back of beyond (thatā€™s an honour that goes to Diouliu). Its a provincial (even by Taiwanese standards) hick town, populated mainly by bumpkins. Neanderthal ones, many of them.
[/quote]
I kind of like it here.

I think the OP has stated a clear point since his first post and for the life of me, I cannot understand how a bunch of foreigners on F.com can blame him for being pissed off. A few off the cuff remarks due to the fact that he was beaten that badly does not speak volumes of his character. It speaks of his state of mind on the matter. Heā€™s angry. I know I would be.

You are right. But is it really necessary to use ā€œfuck, shit, ass, punk, bitchā€ and similar terms in an otherwise, rather civilized forum? The English language (which the OP masters) provides much better vocabulary. The words used in the pages before are the English swear words everyone knows already. Not to mention the racist remarks he did (i.e. chinks which actually originates from the US). Now he even wants to kill the innocent!
It tells a lot about the OPā€™s own culture.

You are right. But is it really necessary to use ā€œfuck, shit, ass, punk, bitchā€ and similar terms in an otherwise, rather civilized forum? The English language (which the OP masters) provides much better vocabulary. The words used in the pages before are the English swear words everyone knows already. Not to mention the racist remarks he did (i.e. chinks which actually originates from the US).[/quote]

Ya and if heā€™d been around these forums long enough, heā€™d know that any attempt outside of the accepted English on this site will catch flame and ignite a friggin fire. I hate the sociology/anthropology reports posted in this thread in a response to educate this guy on ā€˜all things Taiwanese/Chineseā€™. Like WTF? Is this forreal?

He mentioned he got laid in Taiwan. So what? All of you dudes have too. He mentioned it early on in his defense because someone misconstrued his statement and viewed him as some sort of sexual predator. Jesus. What a bunch of wankers some of you can be. Foreigners sticking together and understanding common difficulties while living here? Only if itā€™s traffic violations, crazy ex-wives and girlfriends or pollution but fuck noā€¦not when it comes to violence. Hasnā€™t happened to YOU so it must be HIS problem.

[quote=ā€œButtercupā€][quote=ā€œsteveknlp2ā€]

Im gonna use the money to go back to Taiwan and fuck hundreds of their whores.[/quote]

Now youā€™re being a creep.[/quote]

Thatā€™s not being a creep, thatā€™s providing work for hundreds of self-empowered local women who are members of a well respected industry.

Itā€™s the sticks, man. 400,000 by Taiwan standards is a binglan stain on the pavement.

Sandman wrote: [quote]400,000 by Taiwan standards is a binglan stain on the pavement.[/quote]

Piss off you Taipei elitist! Just because a city doesnā€™t stock your unpronounceable high-class French cheeses doesnā€™t make it a hick shithole. And if 400,00 is a binglan stain, what does that make my current abode of several thousand in rural Chiayi County?

A farm with biggings?
Face it, this has nothing to do with numbers of bodies. In Taiwan youā€™re well and truly in the armpit if youā€™re lucky, the arsehole if youā€™re less so, if you live somewhere other than Taipei ro Kaohsiung. Taichung at an absolute pinch.
Itā€™s an island of country hicks in which anyone with aspirations of a facade, a thin veneer or ā€œurbanityā€ hightails it for Taipei (or out of the country if theyā€™re wealthy enough) as soon as its time for college.
Bar-aged kids in places like Hsinchu are the left-behinds, the detritus.

Piss off you Taipei elitist! Just because a city doesnā€™t stock your unpronounceable high-class French cheeses doesnā€™t make it a hick shithole. And if 400,00 is a binglan stain, what does that make my current abode of several thousand in rural Jiayi County?[/quote]

Several thousandā€¦ you lucky bastard. Actually I am very happy with the population of 400 plus. All the hicks live in Taipei we all know that.

No red necks running around getting drunk hassling the local babesā€¦ they all belong to me anyways. Itā€™s a known fact.

The problem is that when Almas John comes to the mountains the farts he makes echo for hours.

Hualien is well over 300,000 and I donā€™t think anyone, anywhere would call it a metropolitan area.

Iā€™ve never been to Hsinchu.