Another Friday Game: Guess The Sig's Author

In the grand tradition of the chief’s Friday games, here’s another. Guess the author(s) of my sig. You could Google them, but that’s just not cricket. The winner will receive an empty Marboro box autographed by the great jimipresley.

First one is definitely Hunter S. Thompson. No idea on the second.

And the lid of the box and the …ey of my coveted signature goes to sinister_rogue!

Burroughs.

And the rest of the box that says jimipresl… goes to TheGingerMan! Bit of a crap game this, eh?

I trust the three of you as far as I can throw ya… so yeah, crap. WTF is “cricket” anyway, except an annoying fricking insect?

Off topic, but “the Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland that is Taoyuan” is the most accurate description I’ve seen of my current location yet.

I haven’t yet seen Morlocks, but I shutter the doors and windows at night like the Omega Man, and the betel nut girls that are the Morlock progenitors are getting uglier and scarier by the day…

Back on topic though, how about Name That Tune - clips you put on a clip site and link to, or youtube - just make sure there are no Googleable lyrics? Or has that been done to death already over these many years…

Alternately, how about a Scratch and Sniff quiz? Taste the Magic Jelly Bean quiz (I have a Dutch Oven flavored one just for the occasion)? Feel the Halloween Accoutrements quiz?

[quote=“TwoTongues”]I haven’t yet seen Morlocks, but I shutter the doors and windows at night like the Omega Man, and the betel nut girls that are the Morlock progenitors are getting uglier and scarier by the day…

Back on topic though, how about Name That Tune - clips you put on a clip site and link to, or youtube - just make sure there are no Googleable lyrics? Or has that been done to death already over these many years…

Alternately, how about a Scratch and Sniff quiz? Taste the Magic Jelly Bean quiz (I have a Dutch Oven flavored one just for the occasion)? Feel the Halloween Accoutrements quiz?[/quote]

Dude, we’re waiting on your freakin vote over at Game #1, if it ain’t too fuckin much of an inconvenience…

Shit I didn’t realize there was a vote being taken,my bad, peace out