Another guy (Not me) says, "Bang My Wife, Did ya?"

So there’s a story out there in the TT about a guy who banged his neighbor’s wife, in a car no less, and got caught by the bangee’s hubster.

The guy divorced his wife and then asked the banger to pay him NT750K. Banger had no money. So the bangee’s hubby said, OK then, go down to the day market and apologize to the TOWN for banging my wife and ruining my life.

And he DID it! :astonished:

So, if you were wondering what the guy on TV kneeling at the day market and handing out betel nuts and smokes was doing…now you know.

jdscoop, supporting culture at every bizarre turn

So, what was it like kneeling in the market handing out smokes and binlang? :smiley:

Beats teaching.

No jd, I did not. Was ALMOST there too, but right at the very last second, she changed her mind and got dressed again.

Something tells me I may need to alter the title… :laughing:

Taiwanese man: “Pay NT750K because my wife is my property(prostitute) and i must be compensated.”

OR~ "Can’t pay the money? OK, apologize to the TOWN because my wife is frigid to my bird but she is quite willing to open her legs for others.

HAHAHAHAHAHA~ Taiwanese people and their ‘sense of face’. Often auto-violating themselves in an attempt to gain what they NEVER had in the first place: the respect of others.

There were photos in yesterday’s Apple Daily of the whole episode.

Must say, the guy was dreadful-looking. Which made me think. What did the woman he banged looked like?

So now I’m wondering why I’m wondering what the woman looked like. :s

Ever notice how it’s always “some other guy”, “a friend of mine”, and so on? :wink:

I smell a scam.

A) The husband wanted an easy divorce.

B) The husband thought the guy would roll over and pay the money.

or

C) The guy was the laughing stock of the town and wanted to achieve Casanova status.

“Pie Say…for when chabuduo just isn’t good enough!”

Anyone catch the story from last night’s news?

My wife translated, telling me that apparently a guy went to the hospital to visit his wife who was lying in bed there with cancer, only to find some guy with no pants lying in bed with her, so he beat the guy up or stabbed him there in the hospital.

Did you catch that story? Did I get it right?

Chabuduo banging somebody’s wife… Do anyone have links to this?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Anyone catch the story from last night’s news?

My wife translated, telling me that apparently a guy went to the hospital to visit his wife who was lying in bed there with cancer, only to find some guy with no pants lying in bed with her, so he beat the guy up or stabbed him there in the hospital.

Did you catch that story? Did I get it right?[/quote]
Wow, do you know which hospital?

[quote=“elektronisk”]I smell a scam.

A) The husband wanted an easy divorce.

B) The husband thought the guy would roll over and pay the money.

or

C) The guy was the laughing stock of the town and wanted to achieve Casanova status.[/quote]

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. I’m slightly leaning towards “B.”

Wow, do you know which hospital?[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You planning on running down there for some? :laughing: :smiley:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Anyone catch the story from last night’s news?

Did you catch that story? Did I get it right?[/quote]
The report I saw was: the guy with no pants (who was interviewed by the reporter) said he had hemorrhoids, and that’s why he had his pants down (to allow medicine to be applied). But he never said why he was lying in the same bed with her. Maybe he wanted her to apply the medicine instead of a doctor.

My wife just now told me it was in Tainan. She didn’t mention the 'roids.

I wonder how many men are going to try to use that excuse now or with other good variations:

“Honey, I had my pants down in that woman’s bed because she was applying the lotion that soothes my nasty case of genital warts.”

“The hemorroids were so painful that applying the lotion with her fingers hurt too much… she had to use her tongue.”

and so on…

[quote=“mofangongren”]I wonder how many men are going to try to use that excuse now or with other good variations:

“Honey, I had my pants down in that woman’s bed because she was applying the lotion that soothes my nasty case of genital warts.”

“The hemorroids were so painful that applying the lotion with her fingers hurt too much… she had to use her tongue.”

and so on…[/quote]

Doctor it was an accident: I locked myself out and when I climbed through a narrow window I had to take my clothes off and that’s why I was naked, I slipped and that’s how the lubricated & condom-covered sauce bottle became lodged deep in my back passage…honestly.