Another intelligence failure:Zarqawi successor in Egypt jail

Why are the Americans in Iraq?

• Spreading freedom and democracy for the benefit of the Iraqi people
  • Oil
  • Payback for September 11 2001
  • Other

0 voters

The Comdey of errors/lies, what ever you want to call them, continues……no WMD……No al-qeada link to Saddam…… Jessica lynch….(There are many more lets use this thread to list them)…. Now it seems the successor of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, the head of al-qeada in Iraq is actually locked up in an Egyptian prison……(He has been there for seven years!)……So who gets the 5 million dollar reward?..

So many blatant lies …… yet you will still find people defending the lies……accepting the lies……accepting information from the same sources…… why?..

Zarqawi successor ‘in Egypt jail’

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, the purported successor of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, is in an Egyptian prison and not Iraq, a lawyer has claimed.
Egyptian newspaper Al-Masri al-Yawm has quoted Mamduh Ismail as saying he met al-Muhajir, also known as Sharif Hazaa, or Abu Ayub al-Masri, in Tura prison in Cairo, where he has been held for seven years.

“Sharif Hazaa [al-Muhajir] is in Tura prison, and I met him two days ago while I was visiting some of my clients,” Ismail, a lawyer known for defending Islamist groups, told the newspaper.

Al-Muhajir is on the “most wanted” list issued by the Iraqi government last week. The US military in Iraq has put a $5million price on his head.

The US army media centre in Iraq said: “We cannot comment on the news that … al-Masri is in an Egyptian prison and not in Iraq, we have to clarify that from the Egyptian government.”

The US military had announced after the death of al-Zarqawi that al-Masri had been appointed the leader of al-Qaeda’s organisation in Iraq.

The military said al-Masri was born and brought up in Egypt. He then went to Afghanistan, where he trained in bomb-making before going to Iraq in 2002.
english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ … E6B326.htm