Another rant

That comment above made me say “what arrogance”. Loretta saying most people other than her are incapable of understanding more than simple sentences.

I think it’s a pretty good analysis. Maybe not “most” people, but “many” for certain. And it works for bulleting boards in general, not just here, IMO.

what arrogance

I also appologize to Loretta for calling her “an international ranter”. It was said in good humor. Sorry you took it to heart.

What arrogance that you have the audacity to comment on my arrogance.
Anyway, it’s not arrogance if the person is actually better than the other people, as is the case with me, obviously.

The difference between arrogance and confidence is proof.

And Loretta, why is the turd in your toilet floating in circles? What is propelling it? Doesn’t this worry you more than the inefficient flushing mechanism?

That’s a shitty way to train your gerbils.

HG

Water circles when it drains. Coriolis Effect, conservaton of angular momentum, or something. Not exactly sure. Anything floating in the water, such as the now happily departed turd, will also circle even if it hasn’t got the hang of vertical motion yet. I got the X and Y axes, but not the Z, but I guess 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

And why is it arrogant to state that since people are not showing any signs of understanding what you said that they probably didn’t understand? If you repeat something and they still don’t get it then it’s logical to deduce that they actually don’t have the ability to understand.

Fenlander, for instance, is a good example of someone who is so defensive of his position that he’s not actually able - so far - to recognise that what he’s talking about is totally different from what the thread is about. The whole point of my little rant is that I’m tired of trying to think down to that level just to appease someone who I really see no benefit in talking to. I would rather save my energy for people who actually listen to what I say and respond to (or ignore) what I say instead of what their random cogitations have led them to believe.

Water circles when it drains. Coriolis Effect, conservaton of angular momentum, or something. Not exactly sure. Anything floating in the water, such as the now happily departed turd, will also circle even if it hasn’t got the hang of vertical motion yet. I got the X and Y axes, but not the Z, but I guess 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

And why is it arrogant to state that since people are not showing any signs of understanding what you said that they probably didn’t understand? If you repeat something and they still don’t get it then it’s logical to deduce that they actually don’t have the ability to understand.

Fenlander, for instance, is a good example of someone who is so defensive of his position that he’s not actually able - so far - to recognise that what he’s talking about is totally different from what the thread is about. The whole point of my little rant is that I’m tired of trying to think down to that level just to appease someone who I really see no benefit in talking to. I would rather save my energy for people who actually listen to what I say and respond to (or ignore) what I say instead of what their random cogitations have led them to believe.[/quote]

Ok. :bravo:

Is that why there are whirlpools?

Where?

In water.

It is not a fact.

I always sink in the water.

So… you aren’t floating then.

I am drunk now. I usually have Rum Coke, but I had Gin Tonic tonite. Kind of strong!

I see what you were talking about!

This is funny!

No it isn’t. Is it?

YES, I am floating.

A-ha! I have you now, Edwardo! Don’t think down, think across.

You exhibit the same lack of understanding that you accuse others of displaying. Please understand that everyone is different. Some people display more characteristics that you display, or that you seek in others. Other people display less. Those that display more you can call friends, those who display less you can call other people.
As a friend I want to know why other people are bothering you at the moment?