Another Taiwan Rip-Off artist takes flight

Taipei prosecutors say Fubon Financial chief investment officer may have fled

Geee…and this surprises who?

You know and it may be totally inaccurate, but the reason I would never take ROC citizenship is because I believe a significant percentage of this country and people, would rip off, sell off or sell out the country and the people if given a chance. And these people believe that this is a perfectly legitimate/justified mode of behavior. Its like the last 30 mins of Titanic here sometimes – “every man for himself”

Yep, and a ‘US Passport’ serves as excellent insurance policy it seems! The Rebar scandal guy is still eating well I heard.

There must be a Taiwan manual on this, be worth cartooning;

1. Misappropriate very large funds to 3rd party account/s …
  2. Quickly enter USA on US passport …
  3. Retain lawyer & claim innocence from wealthy abode …

One of these crooks, the younger Wang, just had his bail set at $NT350 million. It took his “friends and family” all of 5 hours to come up with it.

His Father is the Wang from the REBAR scam.

I think TNTs’ analogy is very accurate.

Sometimes when I am having an argument with a bank over a credit card, or a loan, or debit card that would allow me further access to MY money and I get the argument about my flight risk…then I wish I had a t-shirt with the faces and names of these Taiwanese fugitives. Surely no Taiwanese bank should lend money to Taiwanese? Look at how they behave…

e

Elias -
Amen!
There is also the US$30,000,000.00 that was scammed by some politicians a few months back.

That would have went a long way to build real-world sewer systems an/or a water filtration plant.

[quote=“Elias”]Sometimes when I am having an argument with a bank over a credit card, or a loan, or debit card that would allow me further access to MY money and I get the argument about my flight risk…then I wish I had a t-shirt with the faces and names of these Taiwanese fugitives. Surely no Taiwanese bank should lend money to Taiwanese? Look at how they behave…

e[/quote]

Next time just say… sorry but with my stunning looks you must have confused me with Daniel Chang. May work better or worse in a Fubon bank

I like the T-shirt idea… another idea may be pictures of these goons on T-shirts, with the tag line “True sons of Taiwan” or “I bet you wanna be me”