Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

Is young Harry rolling his eyes at you? You said you never defended her. And then talked about why you defended her.
You contradicted yourself within one paragraph. That’s a new record even for you.

Asia Argento is a bad person and we tried to explain why she’s a bad person and the negative effect that could have on a depressive or potentially suicidal person in a relationship with that person and you went into one of your Gain rages. It’s not misogynistic to point out that it could’ve led to Bourdain’s suicide either. If their genders were reversed, I’d still blame the cheating party. I have no qualms saying that plenty of men have pushed depressed women towards suicide by being unfaithful. Does that make me a misandrist by your brilliant logic?

4 Likes

You need to stop acting like a teenager. You are at least 30 years old.

When have I ever defended Asia Argento? I’ve only said that it’s unfair to immediately associate suicide with partner’s behaviours when the dead had had severe depression for decades.

You have a very naïve world view.

An interesting take from a woman who has been through the #Metoo experience.

2 Likes

That’s missing the point. The reason the Argento and Ronell affairs are raising such a ruckus is not because of age differences or erotomania, but because she allegedly committed a crime related to a movement fighting against crimes of similar nature. There’s no nuance to be found.

Also, same as with McGowan’s “be gentle,” go ahead and have the same arguments of “the story is more complicated than the way you put it” with Weinstein. Just try.

Pass the pop corn this has potential, who needs infidelity from politicians when you have this mob of so very special pampered egos. Just loving it, man I wish I got in excess of $350.000 for a supposed one night stand… I deeply suspect it might have been a little more regular than what is being portrayed ATM.

Asia Argento has changed her story. Sexual relations did take place, but Jimmy Bennett was the sexual assaulter. Strangely, the post-coital pictures of the couple show her smiling - probably down to shock or PTSD. She decided not to prosecute him at the time because she felt sorry for him. She later didn’t want to pay him any money but Bourdain insisted upon it. I hate to speak ill of the dead but it was very naughty of him to force her to do that.

Also, Argento is saying that Rose McGowan and her gender fluid partner Rain Dove are lying. They (as in Rain Dove, not both of them) claimed to have received text messages from Argento admitting she had sex with Bennett.

He was underage so it was illegal.
Hence massive pay off.

The most important thing is that we don’t lose sight of the real criminal in the whole Argento affair - the Patriarchy. It’s massively unfair that she’s not allowed to make up anything she likes and get away with it.

1 Like

Well the patriarchy, yeah goes without saying. But let’s not forget the crucial part toxic masculinity had in this whole shebang.

Only a masculinity that toxic would tolerate a blowjob from an older woman curled up next to him and smiling like a cheshire cat after the patriarchy’s blatant assault.

2 Likes

After reading her batshit crazy machiavellian ramblings and self-serving distorting of truths, I believe this twisted bitch pushed Bourdain towards suicide even more than I did before. She was probably gaslighting him in more ways than one. The high-profile affair she had with that 20 something eurotrash was probably just the last straw of many.

I am enjoying watching this whole #metoo thing self destruct. To me, it is Hollywood Democrats attacking Hollywood Democrats or the Eastern establishment sharting on itself. Like with the Spanish Civil War in the 30s, it becomes a very entertaining form of theatre to watch the Left fight with the Left.

In other words, universal ideas sacrificed on the alter of fragmented special interests. I`ll drink fucking bourbon to that!!! 1968 generation in Smithereens. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Just like you guys on the right, there’s sane Dems and then the lunatic fringe that embarrasses everyone else. It seems your side is also pretty fragmented these days, so I wouldn’t be casting stones. :wink:

Perhaps, but this whole Kavanaugh confirmation process is really exposing the scabs/pus within the Democratic Party. When you have former Clinton lawyers such as Bob Bennett complaining about the carnival-like theatrics and calling for a quick confirmation (calling him one of the best nominees he has ever seen), you see how the fringe in that Party has taken over.

We might be seeing a libel action:

Weinstein is a degenerate, but so are these lasses. Watching eurotrash fight with LA trash fight with NY trash. Entertaining indeed.

1 Like

So far #MeToo is so elitist in terms of it tends to be women in Hollywood or women going after high-profile people such as Brett Kavanaugh.

But people do not seem to care so much about the working-class people that face such discrimination. Food, folks, and fun? Perhaps, not. But Liberals don`t seem to care about the Walmart or food services class of people.

Orleck said 66% of hotel workers say they have experienced sexual harassment; in fast food the figure is around 40%.

They’re spoilt, self-obsessed people who are prepared to put their career above everything. They are also used to lying to the media and attempting to manipulate public opinion.

This is all going to get very messy.

Good. Let them eat their own. They’re both horrible.

1 Like

She’s so stupid. She’s making it a circus when it could have just blown over and taken the loss. I don’t think she actually understands the whole thing is about the hypocrisy of her and metoo and not that people actually think she is raping a 17 year old boy.

1 Like

What Weinstein did was wrong. What Argento did was wrong. But if you go after W, you had better have clean underwear. Hers are very, very soiled. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: