Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

Sounds like none of your female friends, if you have any, wrote MeToo. Good for them, good for you.

I think Iā€™ll be physically ill if I watch this interview, but the small clip looping of her fake crying says it all. I guess she was a pretty bad actress if she canā€™t even produce some crocodile tears to go with that forced scrunching of the face.

1 Like

Yep. Sheā€™s really not feeling it there.

She should have tried to recall getting her chest tattoo done.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying she is the direct cause or made Anthony Bourdain take his life. But Iā€™ve know guys who had their life, work, mental, physical, relationships etc get fucked up by a women. She seems like the neurotic, manipulative, and possibly abusive type. I can see her fucking with Anthonyā€™s head and contributing to whatever he had going on.

Physical abuse which men are just usually prone to for biological reasons gets the most and definitely deserving attention. Not going to down play or excuse anything. But I donā€™t think we talk about how mentally abusive women can be with manipulative means. Iā€™ve had to cut my own relationships with a few friends after they just wont listen to me about the girl theyā€™re with.

1 Like

Everything you said here is 100% true and it seems almost taboo to say it in modern #MeToo society.

And on it goes:

I never heard of any of these people before now. I want to return to that time.

4 Likes

I never knew about Asia Argento.

I knew of Rose McGowan, but to me she is a relic from the 90s (I know her as Marilyn Mansonā€™s ex and also her supporting role in ā€˜Screamā€™ and nothing since) desperately trying to hang on to some semblance of relevancy. Also sheā€™s clearly a beta to Asiaā€™s alpha. ā€œOh please forgive me Asia, please, pleaseā€¦ā€

You might need a stiff drink before reading about Rose McGowan.

1 Like

When your life is full of mysterious deaths, suicides and fucked up events and tragedy. How much of that is you I wonder.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a label that gets used in jest a lot, but she is quite literally a ā€œdrama queen.ā€

McGowanā€™s defence of Victor Salvo takes some beating on the jaw-dropping hypocrisy scale. I suppose in Hollywood itā€™s nigh on impossible not to work with guys like that, but to also defend them?

1 Like

I think sheā€™s just par for the course for a Hollywood diva. Says/does whatever she wants and then justifies it afterwards.

Iā€™d be scared being in the same room as her. Seems like bad things follow her.

1 Like

Both of them are at best extremely unlucky. Theyā€™ve both left a hell of a lot of carnage in their wake. Rain Dove needs to be very careful.

I think people blame stuff on ā€œbad luckā€ rather than their own actions as a way of evading responsibility for their shitty decisions and/or behavior.

2 Likes

Yep. McGowan wants to star in a movie, so she works with a convicted paedophile. A guy who filmed himself having sex with a 12 year old boy. She then justifies her decision by saying what a nice guy he is, we donā€™t know the full facts, and she doesnā€™t want to know anyway.

This womanā€™s the poster girl for #Metoo.

Iā€™m conflicted about #MeToo. There are legitimate cases of rape and assault in Hollywood and elsewhere that need to be taken to account (eg: Iā€™m sure the majority of the Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein accusations are true). And yet thereā€™s also a ton of grandstanding bullshit, narcissists exploiting it and contorting it to resurrect their dead careers, and outright lies and false accusations as well. Itā€™s basically gotten out of control like most movements once they get too big and drift away from their original well-intentioned beginnings.

2 Likes

I said this was going to happen when metoo started. We are way past accusations to people like aziz. Itā€™s become more ridiculous than I ever imagined with the movement eating itself.

Itā€™s why due process is so important. The moment it was suggested bypassing that and just simply believing anyone, the movement was bound to implode.

2 Likes