Anti-war Activist Arrested

You traitors may laugh, but I’m not the first person to link the Titanic with the New World Order attacks on 911.
imaginativeworlds.com/forum/show … r-NWO-Plot

Jim may think he’s pretty smart, but others have already linked the 911 plot of George Bush with UFOs. I’m waiting to see what an official investogation of the Titanic would uncover. Certainly it could never have been an iceberg. After all, how can ice cut through steel? It defies the laws of physics!!

Not being an Atlantic citizen, nor one with concerns about how realistic the accused culprits accomplished the horror, is one supposed to buddy up and spit slurs?

Then, in a desire to actually prove a point of insult one should [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/obamas-9-11-truth-mtg-requested-2/54022/95 a fallacy[/url] that ‘every piece of material that was recovered from the disaster was sorted and cataloged. This included pieces of paper, body parts, and personal ID cards. This all took place at the Fresh Kills Landfill operation.’ Ignoring any desire to repair failed research, one should continue slinging insults since it seems to be the buddy way.

Interesting proposal.

Kudos for rules.

As far the the OP goes, is it okay to still ask if non-rabid forumosans would call the anti-war protester “stupid” for having investigation opinions about the 9/11 attacks? Of course differences in opinion will always exist, but “the other guy is stupid” doesn’t generally clinch victory in an argument, does it?

Well, except when they obviously are really stupid. I mean you don’t have to debate every retard and nutjob on the planet in order to attain reasonable consensus on an issue. Sometimes it is simply enough to say, nope, you are mad, your concerns are irrelevant.

Now that’s what some people have been saying to you, but frankly, I think your blathering is way worse than that. Indeed I think Chuanzo summed it all up rather nicely with this statement on the page you linked to above.

[quote]It’s because you’re accusing the thousands of rescue workers who cleaned up the Pentagon and the WTC of treason, of being complicit in murder.

It’s because you’re a shill for Islamic terrorism. You’ve swallowed radical Islamic propaganda hook, line, and sinker, and now you are doing the terrorists work for them.

Truthers and members of the Zeitgeist movement and the Venus Project are just plain idiots. I can’t even humor them anymore. [/quote]

And I opposed the war!

HG

Not even funny though…
First, I’ll never consider rescue workers enemies or ‘treasonous’, but I guess somehow my views that the ‘official’ investigation is flawed and deliberately incomplete was interpreted as such. In reverse, how does believing the investigation conducted to be honest or accurate honor the rescue workers? It just doesn’t, IMO. Second… I don’t condone any terrorism, for or against anyone. So where’s the idiocy?

And yet, here you are.

Indeed they are. And that’s only ONE of the reasons why the truthers are so ridiculed.
You… OOPS! Sorreeeeeee! Your opinions are just nutbar jabberings by the fringe elements. But don’t take MY word for it! Look around! LEAVE that basement of yours! :roflmao:

How many theories about any accused culprits - whether they be aquatic, extraterrestrial, or fictional as paul bunyan, have you seen me promote? Zero. But that shouldn’t stop you from arguing such. Does it really matter what false beliefs you try attributing to anyone questioning the official story? The level of humor is understandable, but remains beside the point that the official story is being questioned more openly and rationally.

Interpreting one’s views that a fact-based investigation should be conducted - somehow in your opinion involves an imaginative belief that aliens, paul bunyan, lizardmen or whatever … as unfortunate as they are, are probably your best arguments? So, yes, I guess calling one ‘stupid’ based on fabricated beliefs you want to project on others should in some minds offer a victory for why the official story is honest and accurate. Nothing wrong with clarification, correct?

[quote=“ScottSommers”]You traitors may laugh, but I’m not the first person to link the Titanic with the New World Order attacks on 911.
imaginativeworlds.com/forum/show … r-NWO-Plot

Jim may think he’s pretty smart, but others have already linked the 911 plot of George Bush with UFOs. I’m waiting to see what an official investogation of the Titanic would uncover. Certainly it could never have been an iceberg. After all, how can ice cut through steel? It defies the laws of physics!![/quote]

Dude, you are so so far behind. There was a whole book published right after the movie that argued that the Titanic was actually her sister ship (Olympic?) sunk for insurance purposes.

[quote=“Vorkosigan”]

Dude, you are so so far behind. There was a whole book published right after the movie that argued that the Titanic was actually her sister ship (Olympic?) sunk for insurance purposes.[/quote]
No, it’s you who’s out of the loop, Mr Vork. Mr Sommers sent me his dossier on that event on April 16th, 1912. At last the truth is finally surfacing.

Jimi likes this. :thumbsup:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Vorkosigan”]

Dude, you are so so far behind. There was a whole book published right after the movie that argued that the Titanic was actually her sister ship (Olympic?) sunk for insurance purposes.[/quote]
No, it’s you who’s out of the loop, Mr Vork. Mr Sommers sent me his dossier on that event on April 16th, 1912. At last the truth is finally surfacing.[/quote]

Egad! So it’s true!

:roflmao: The irony is too funny.
Willie isn’t a closet pothead, nor does he use thc use to demean others.

[quote=“Vorkosigan”][quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Vorkosigan”]

No, it’s you who’s out of the loop, Mr Vork. Mr Sommers sent me his dossier on that event on April 16th, 1912. At last the truth is finally surfacing.[/quote]

Egad! So it’s true![/quote]

Jim, I have to thank you for your help dealing with this one. I was starting to feel like people here are laughing at me because of how I feel about the Titanic. I’m just a patriotic Commonwealth citizen doing my duty. I certainly don’t like it when others call me retarded or stupid. And I warn you Vorkosigan, even if I have know you for years, if you call me names or say bad things about me, I will tell Maoman, or some other important person, and he will punish you!!

THE TITANIC WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!

STOP THE STIGMA OF ICEBERGS!!

detailing every piece of material that was recovered from the wreck that was sorted and cataloged, including fishing rods, body parts, and personal ID cards, which of course all took place at the Fresh Smells Dry Docks. If you’re REALLY fortunate, he’ll announce he [url=http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=82834&p=1066988&hilit=I+have+lived+my+whole+life+in+schools+doing+research#p1066988]spent his whole life in schools doing researchFrom a certain perspective, there’s nothing wrong with the analogy. Just think, someone may come along claiming there’s already a to prove his claim. It’ll be a tough battle, but faint not, there will surely be a prize, besides a sack of taiwan bidu bottles with a portion of recycled chou tofu.

You don’t seem to got my point, dude. I agree wth you completely. As do so many here. That’s why so many people are flocking to support you. 911 Truth is they most divisive issue in America. It divides families, friends and colleagues. Calls for 911 Truth draw thousands to the streets. It is simply the most important issue ever. It is the political issue of the moment. No, no, you misunderstand me. The logic and reasoning of 911 Truth is so compelling, it has transformed the world as we see it.

Thanks for opening my eyes!!

THE TALIBAN ARE OUR FRIENDS!!

LONG LIVE THE TALIBAN!!

[quote]THE Taliban ARE OUR FRIENDS!!

LONG LIVE THE TALIBAN!![/quote]
“Our” as in… whom exactly? Who are you (plural)?

But really ‘dude’ (if u like), other than yourself sarcastically, who are you supposing thinks the Taliban as a government are friendly? It takes a bit of digging but you can find out who the Taliban were in negotiations with prior to 9/11 (aka “friends” as you call them). But post-invasion though?

Here’s a head start for you ScottSommers… as you rev up yer research skills finding some info about who WAS friends with the Taliban:

‘Taleban’ friends from 1997 to 2001 - Unocal (Kissinger)
Taliban friends from 1996 to 2001 - Enron (strong connections with Bush1/2, Rove and Cheney)
(*2nd link a bit more juicy, written by Bethany McLean, co-author of the The Smartest Guys in the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron (2003) for the National Enquirer - which is an unusual source of noteworthy data, but we can probably consider the author should know her stuff)

Pretty magical year, 2001 was. Enron got exposed and everyone stopped courting the Taliban.
Any arguments ScottSommers or you really think someone questioning the 9/11 story calls them friends?

Exactly my point. Keep up the good work!

Whose friends?

Ask yourself: how many Taleban were involved in the non-sinking of the Titanic conspiracy? None! NONE! Think about that for a second. Coincidence? Possibly, but millions of zillions of true-blue red-blooded American patriots are DEMANDING a fact-based investigation. Join us!